It, movie review (Live Action, see what I di)

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
--NightBattery--

It, movie review (Live Action, see what I di)

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:14 am

Hello/ I just saw IT the movie based on the book from Stephen king and , BLEH I am not good at talking.
Have some explanatory pictures.

Cinematography
Elements of book covered during screen time
Changes from original source
original writing elements
Soundtrack

Greatest horror element in the movie: fearing they might be faithful to chapter XXII from the book

Robots: what?

BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: It, movie review (Live Action, see what I di)

Post by BD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 am

Sorry, can't read your expression, you always seem happy even when you're angry (i'm assuming last panel is you being angry) :lol:

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: It, movie review (Live Action, see what I di)

Post by fembot_stalker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 am

As for me, I will be waiting for this new version of IT to come out on DVD or Netflix. Yeah, I can get into dragons, demons, supervillains, superheroes, pirates and clowns too, it's just that right now, I don't have the time or money to pursue to imaginary characters. Perhaps maybe a year from now, I can finally start working on my own library of other types of fictional characters that I enjoy besides robots and aliens. :evil: :twisted:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: