MeMeS

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 pm

When you go down in the comments and read robotman saying "please read your private message" you know shit just got real

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:50 pm

We all know that when fection makes any type of apperance is like fucking jesus came back to earth... just to leave us again
(I love you fection, I miss you)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7820
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: MeMeS

Postby Robotman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Mixgull wrote:When you go down in the comments and read robotman saying "please read your private message" you know shit just got real

Nah, it's jokes and funny pictures. :P

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:18 pm

So, you go to the main page and scroll down to the Amine and Manga section. It´s dead. We get so little content in that aspect that is really sad, the weeb needs his anime robotic girls

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7820
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: MeMeS

Postby Robotman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 am

Anime robot girls are fine. Just as long as they aren't underage.

Posts: 397
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 4:28 pm
Location: An old house forgotten by time in Metropolis

Re: MeMeS

Postby Rotwang » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 pm

When you spend two years religiously searching the same topics every single day, you drop your search for a day or two and BOOM you find the topic linked on Fembotcentral ...

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 pm

When is sunday and you go to FembotWiki and the lack of new content (in some cases, not everytime) gives you a depression.

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm

We all love the comics from the liar, right? but who remembers when he made fembots fam, oh my god... those were the good days. Liar, please, make the pink haired robot come back, in a comic or in anything, there are so much possibilities.

Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am
Location: In the mountains of Austria.

Re: MeMeS

Postby Erntoron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 am

Mixgull wrote:When is sunday and you go to FembotWiki and the lack of new content (in some cases, not everytime) gives you a depression.


More like "The lack of content for ASFR in general gives me depression".
Feels like this has become much worse in recent years. :cry:
We are ahead of our time, I tell ya! :mrgreen:

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: MeMeS

Postby Mixgull » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am

Erntoron wrote:
Mixgull wrote:When is sunday and you go to FembotWiki and the lack of new content (in some cases, not everytime) gives you a depression.


More like "The lack of content for ASFR in general gives me depression".
Feels like this has become much worse in recent years. :cry:


It's sad that I came to the page late, now we are desperately trying to find content

Next

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest