The End of the Nameless One

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Dolljoints
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

The End of the Nameless One

Post by Dolljoints » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 am

I have something for you.

This scene is from some old fantasy-series called Princess Fantaghirò (1991). It shows the defeat of "The Nameless One", a child-eating pirate. He's actually a living wooden doll, made my magicians to defeat their enemies. But he turned against them and ate them.
When he confronts princess Fantaghirò, she infests him with woodworms which then start eating him alive. You can witness him falling apart and reveal his doll-like features.
This scene scared me shitless as a kid, but it also exerted a weird fascination on me. The falling apart and doll parts revealing aspects are exactly my thing. I only wish he was a female so it would be even more interesting.
But oh well. Too bad they don't do these kind of practical effects in films anymore.

I made subtitles, so you can enjoy the scene in english. I hope you like it as much as I do.

https://youtu.be/BmFbLm3yCGU

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: The End of the Nameless One

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:49 am

Dolljoints wrote:I have something for you.

This scene is from some old fantasy-series called Princess Fantaghirò (1991). It shows the defeat of "The Nameless One", a child-eating pirate. He's actually a living wooden doll, made my magicians to defeat their enemies. But he turned against them and ate them.
When he confronts princess Fantaghirò, she infests him with woodworms which then start eating him alive. You can witness him falling apart and reveal his doll-like features.
This scene scared me shitless as a kid, but it also exerted a weird fascination on me. The falling apart and doll parts revealing aspects are exactly my thing. I only wish he was a female so it would be even more interesting.
But oh well. Too bad they don't do these kind of practical effects in films anymore.

I made subtitles, so you can enjoy the scene in english. I hope you like it as much as I do.

https://youtu.be/BmFbLm3yCGU

Thank you for telling me about this; I will check it out. Besides sci fi/fantasy/horror flicks that depict robots, motor vehicles, other machines and other traditionally inanimate objects gone rogue, I like stories with those odd, Pygmalion plots too. As far as the Nameless One Himself is concerned, I am more familiar with that Devil Monster version of him seen here; he was frightening as Hell!
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: