Hao's luck my other novel you might enjoy

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Hao's luck my other novel you might enjoy

Post by Murotsu » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 pm

I put this one here because it is really not a fembot story per se. It is the original novel I did with Lori 16, an organic robot / fembot in it. It is a science fiction romp of the crew of the starship Daichi Kaisu, who are all female. The characters include:
Murotsu Kasakabe a ultra violent, lesbian, man hating, assassin who has a deep sense of honor and is very religious.
Kyllikki Leppällä, the ship's engineer who is playful and sneaky, wanting to know "secrets." She loves Lori for being "tech."
Itzanahohk’u (ET san AN ha wa -tongue click- kou)... Good luck pronouncing that... or Zan who is the crew's conscience.
Kai Lei Hao, the ship's Captain who is all business and in her own way as ruthless as Kasakabe.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12157378/1/Hao-s-Luck

I know it's not, per se, a fembot centric story but much like STNG and Data, Lori 16 plays a significant role in the story as the organic robot who saves the crew more than once. She is presented as an emotionally and socially conflicted character who often hates what she's been designed and programmed to be and do.