"Where to hide your interns 101"

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

"Where to hide your interns 101"

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:34 am

Okay, what do we have here? Donald, Dollars, Whitehouse, SS ... Wait, SS?
:rotfl:

Donald, your interns are for waiting under your desk giving you a boner, not for designing your campaign pics. Haven't talked to Bill about that?
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built

Re: "Where to hide your interns 101"

Post by FaceoffFembot » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:23 pm

His whole 3 weeks f campaigning are just a mess.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Oh, and before we all go political over Donald:

Actual slogan of Angela Merkel's Year 2009 campaign was "Wir haben die Kraft" ("We have the power").

Image Image

So, Angela Merkel is He-Man. It's obvious. :rotfl:
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:14 pm

The truth can be inflammatory; but it is Truth.

I love love love love, love love love how The Donald and Ted Cruz bring clarity to the American political scene. Let all the Good People see how many Republicans love them.

For a decade, elected Republicans nationwide have conspired to block African-Americans' access to the polls. Under the lie of voter fraud, they betray and renounce the Civil Rights Movement.

Republican voters are all culpable. The Republican Party has become the racist enemy of the voting process. Once the Baby Boomers are gone, their party will collapse, because Millennials are so offended by every Republican policy and position.

The 21st century, racist Republican conspiracy is a historical fact.
Their renunciation by a large majority of Millennials is a fact.

Bring on a new Progressive era, of Universal Healthcare, college debt forgiveness, prison reform, immigration reform, election reform, and much more!

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

inky 2
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by inky 2 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 pm

How exactly do you think one party rule is a good thing?

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 pm

How exactly do Donald and Hillary belong *not* to the same party, the super-rich?

Well, you could vote for these guys. Your vote would be lost as with the better alternatives but at least you wont be a wuss.

Or be bold and vote apathy!

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 am

The Donald belongs to no party, and he is not a politician.

He has no policies rooted in reality. He is perhaps the greatest pathological narcissist of modern times.

You've got Hillary figured out. She is as you say, darkbutflashy.

Bernie Sanders - he will shout truth to Power. For decades he has been saying fuck abusive capitalism.

inky 2 wrote:How exactly do you think one party rule is a good thing?
Because it is impossible to condone and belong to the Republican Party without being entirely complicit in their nationwide racist voter suppression policies of the last 15 years.

Because it has happened before in American history that one political party has dwindled and become sick. Today's Republican Party has so disgusted its children and grandchildren that they will never ever vote Republican. Look at who voted for Romney versus who voted for Obama. Look at how peoples voting patterns do not change over their lifetimes. 80% of independents are deluding themselves, they only vote for one party, but they want to think they are open to the other side.

Because the two parties have become incredibly polarized over the last 20 years. Studies have carefully shown that only the Republican Party has lurched violently towards its extreme right wing. Republicans carefully gerrymandered so many districts in their favor, that the districts became so blood blood red that the only way to win the primary is to say and believe the most extreme right-wing radical things, divorced from any reality. As a result, all of the thoughtful, moderate Republicans have left the party.

I am not for one party rule, as a rule; but sometimes one party destroys itself with policies of hate and racism and every petty stupid emotion. Rick Perry had it right yesterday, the Republican Party of today is the going through exactly the same death throes as the anti-immigration, racist Know-Nothing party from before the Civil War.

To win the presidency, a Republican will have to win 9 or 10 of the 10 States that are not already historically solidly blue or red. This is basically impossible, and there will not be a Republican president for decades.

I am not predicting the future. I did not make the rules. The momentum the Republican Party has created cannot be stopped. The "autopsy" the Republicans created to analyze their failures in 2012 election told them that it was imperative to court the Hispanic vote - but this is not possible, because Republican policies are evil and stupid and this is obvious to the Hispanic community. There has been no remotely coordinated or successful attempt to convince Hispanics to vote Republican.

The Republican party I used to respect as an opponent, the party which some of you may fondly remember (and believe to still exist), has died. There are far too many semi-decent Americans calling themselves Republicans, but unwilling to own their participation in skull-fucking the Civil Rights Movement.

So all the Millennials politically echo
They Might Be Giants, singing wrote:"This is where the party ends. I can't stand here listening to you, and your racist friend. I know politics BORE you, but I feel like a hypocrite, talking to you, you and your racist friend."
The Donald and Ted Cruz bring clarity. They are emblematic. They will help even the faintly political people see how disgusting and irredeemable the Republican Party has become. August 6th, 5 p.m. children's table with the six candidates polling below the margin of error; then the Main Event, a clown cavalcade caravan of 9 craven, Racist politicians and an unguided missile battery named Donald.

The Republican Party has made its bed a grave, and now lies and lies and lies in it. The Republican Party will not vanish. It is undead.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 pm

That demise started when they misidentified Ronald Reagan as the savior. Their frontmen have terribly misunderstood why the people thought Reagan was great. It wasn't because of his own political agenda but because he was a great communicator and good in finding agreements.

But they feel they have to copy and outperform him in the substance of his politics. And that's why you cannot "truly" vote for them. They don't understand the one and only reason people want to have a state at all is they want to minimize conflicts between people. Not for maximizing conflicts over a pre-set agenda of each side.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:18 am

darkbutflashy wrote:maximizing conflicts over a pre-set agenda of each side.
= Pure politics without policies and progress.

Gangsta Rap, "Professional" "Wrestling", some types are supposed to be that way. It's okay, in situations where nothing is at stake but ego and entertainment.

There is nothing at stake, there is NO value in winning the Republican nomination. Blue States, Red States: the Electoral College is so extremely titled against them. They can't win nine out of ten toss-up states.

The first debate on August 6th approaches...
Let The Donald reign like an inglorious Sun!

- Dale Coba

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:14 am

Oh, he is entertaining, isn't he? I mean, he could easily afford a 100%-team of communication experts the cheapest one worth at least ~$$1,000,000 at the end of his campaign. But he chose to hire people who are good in picking their noses and letting an intern do the real work.

That's like Jogi Löw choosing to go for the soccer world cup with a team of hair stylists and let the ball boys play the actual game.