Sci-Fi Short Film "Nano" presented by DUST

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.

Sci-Fi Short Film "Nano" presented by DUST

Postby liliwinnt6 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:26 am

Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/148338/stock_images

Re: Sci-Fi Short Film "Nano" presented by DUST

Postby fembot_stalker » Fri May 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Oh yeah, I have enjoyed DUST for a while now myself. Along with LOVE, DEATH AND ROBOTS and THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY, it makes sci fi/fantasy/horror television worth watching again to me. They could even be the modern-day reincarnation of THE TWILIGHT ZONE and THE OUTER LIMITS. Thank you for the YOUTUBE link! :transformer: :faceoff:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Re: Sci-Fi Short Film "Nano" presented by DUST

Postby liliwinnt6 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:04 am

fembot_stalker wrote:

Oh yeah, I have enjoyed DUST for a while now myself. Along with LOVE, DEATH AND ROBOTS and THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY, it makes sci fi/fantasy/horror television worth watching again to me. They could even be the modern-day reincarnation of THE TWILIGHT ZONE and THE OUTER LIMITS. Thank you for the YOUTUBE link! :transformer: :faceoff:

very well, glad to see you've enjoyed
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/148338/stock_images

Return to Off Topic