R.I.P. Professor Stephen Hawking

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.

R.I.P. Professor Stephen Hawking

Postby Spaz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm

“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Re: R.I.P. Professor Stephen Hawking

Postby Kishin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:53 pm

:cry:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby D.Olivaw » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:46 am

A great light has gone out of the world.
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:53 am

This one really shocked me. Even though he'd been defying death for over half a century, I still wasn't expecting him to go. His books are wonderful reads. Thanks for all the insight, Dr. Hawking.

Return to Off Topic