Another blog...

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Another blog...

Postby Robotman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:23 pm

This is pretty much the definition of a coincidence.

For those who haven't seen Robotdoll's announcement of his blog, check it out.
Just 2 days before, I got a blog of my own up and running:

http://www.gratuitousscience.com/

Robotdoll beat me to the announcement though. ;)

I got my blog mainly to do record reviews and talk about computer stuff, but I will probably talk about fembots in the majority of posts I make simply because I think about fembots constantly. :P

So... I wonder if anyone else started up a blog this week. :?:

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 pm

I've hit my 28 Post anniversary. :P
I made fun of Ritchie Blackmore yesterday, and - good lord - someone actually responded to that post! I'm just wondering if anyone from FC wants to admit to reading my shitty blog. :P

Postby beatnik100 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 am

Nothing shitty about it. Some good writing. Keep it up. Awesome to see someone at work

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Postby keraptis » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Robotman wrote:A poem!

:P

That was fun, thanks for sharing! I admit to being extremely curious what these experiences must be like, though I will never do it myself because I'm married and that crosses the line for me.

The poem implies that you either had one girl pretend to be three different robots, or that you actually got three girls on a conference line. Assuming this is based on a true story, care to shed some light?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

keraptis wrote: The poem implies that you either had one girl pretend to be three different robots, or that you actually got three girls on a conference line. Assuming this is based on a true story, care to shed some light?

Ah. The poetry blooms all flowery, yet the prose exudes accuracy! :P

I only talk to one girl at a time. She role-plays as one particular fembot, always a series 510, and I get her to "interact" with other robots in the lab. Both of us know there's really no one else there, but that doesn't stop us from talking about all the other fembots around. ;)

I usually set things in a "robot lab" with about 3 dozen fembots, and the girl I talk to is just one of those. I don't ever need to talk to any of the other robots, but I give my girl commands like "activate her" or "open her chest panel and reprogram her" or "tell her to get on her knees and lick your android pussy".

I'm lucky to have a reliable imagination that lets me keep track of and visualize everything that's "going on", and I try to get as much out of the call as possible. I had a 98 minute call once, and most of my calls are around an hour. Whenever I talk to someone new on NiteFlirt, they're astounded by the amount of detail I put into each fantasy. I try to do something different every time too.

I'm really surprised that only a handful of FC members use NiteFlirt for fembot role-play phone sex. Y'all don't know what your missing! :P

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue May 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Anyone remember the Barbi Twins?
:twisted:

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun May 30, 2010 4:33 pm

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Another blog...

Postby Robotman » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Another blog...

Postby TheSpotConlon » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Chicago was replaced by evil aliens sometime in 1976. That's the only explanation. How else does a band go from the awesome of "Beginnings" to the total Suckville, Ontario, that is "You're the Inspiration?"

Next

Return to Updates