FembotWiki

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: FembotWiki

Postby Propman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:02 pm

That's great, there's a lot of my stories i consider unfinished, whether because i'm too lazy, i stop fantasizing about something, I don't have any more ideas, or my files get deleted. Maybe this'll motivate me to write more.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 pm

The story snippets are now live on FembotWiki. :party: There are enough suggestions to last for the next couple of months, but we need a steady stream of suggestions to keep the feature going. So please keep those suggestions coming!

You can suggest them here in this thread, over here in this discussion thread, or you can PM them to me. Maximum 150 words, please.

Postby Spaz » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Well, the 30,000th file was just uploaded a few moments ago.

People should keep a weather eye out for short films with fembots in them, because the short films section is now the largest single vidcap section in the entire gallery, with just under 90 separate galleries, and the short films offer a much better yield of screencaps than most other sources do.

Also, I've created a new story category tag: Covert. This is for stories containing fembots that are aware of their nature, but are either programmed not to tell anyone, or simply choose not to.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby Spaz » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:37 pm

A final hurrah before the new year, I have once again updated the story forum on FembotWiki with all stories added or updated following my latest update in September. Two new authors have been added: confusitron!! and SynchError.

All told, nine new stories have been added, and two others have been appended with the authors latest installments. Mirage's "The Diva" is also being updated and re-edited as he posts new installments.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby Spaz » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 am

I have a question.

FembotWiki currently hosts the collected stories and artwork of various Fembot Central users. It also hosts images from non-FC artists...images that are found on the internet.
It does NOT currently host links or full stories of non-FC authors. Is this something we should be doing, or is this something we don't want to do?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 am

FembotWiki was intended to provide a platform for the artists and writers of Fembot Central to have their work posted. It was also intended to fill the void left by the absence of the old Female Android Cornucopia and the Fembot Central Gallery. The FAC and the old Gallery served to collect fembot images in one place for the convenience of the ASFR community.

Adding stories from outside sources is something that has been mentioned as a possibility before, but the reality of the situation is that we are by far the best source for ASFR stories - for obvious reasons. There is, however, another reason why stories from outside sources won't be allowed on FembotWiki, and that is because I don't want to get sued if someone posts a story that the original author decides to publish.

The best way to handle finds of stories with fembots is to do it like we've always done it: to post links here in the forums.

Postby Spaz » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 pm

A brief update:

As of today, all the stories and chapters that have been posted to this site since the summer have been uploaded to the wiki, including the works from two new authors.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:44 am

Video uploads are now enabled on FembotWiki. :party:

However...

Uploading clips from movies and TV shows and commercials will not be allowed. This is not intended to be a replacement for YouTube. The reason that video uploads have been enabled is for original video clips by members and content producers to be uploaded.

Postby FaceoffFembot » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

Robotman wrote:Video uploads are now enabled on FembotWiki. :party:

gr8! what's the size limit?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:23 pm

I don't actually know. :| There is supposed to be a file size limit of 7MB for uploads on FW, but larger uploads are possible. Complicating this is a problem I have with my ISP. All my uploads of any kind fail if they're larger than around 5 to 7 MB, so I can't really test this unless I upload using FTP which has a resume feature.

So if someone wants to start uploading some videos they made, and keep uploading progressively larger file sizes, go right ahead.

PreviousNext

Return to Updates