I, Candy updates

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: I, Candy updates

Postby SoundMaster » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Yes, nice!. I can't wait to see your new video.

This is just an idea: what if you make shorter videos? maybe you will have more motivation, it will be less time consuming, and less stressful.
I sometimes find myself losing creativity and motivation with long projects or videos, because they are so long, that when it's 70% done, my progress gets slower and slower.
I just think you are the best of the best in this community, you are doing a lot for us. So, the last thing I want, is for you to be tired or stressed.

Thank you for you work.

Postby Kube² » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm

fection wrote:Hello there.
I've had a couple requests for an update on the 'I, Candy' animation, so:
Things are progressing well. I have a new computer, so processing the files is much more efficient now. I'm sorry to say I still think it's a few months away from completion. I've finished several new shots recently and I've been 'honing' earlier ones (It's taken me so long I think my style of drawing this animation has improved since I started).
But anyway; Work progresses. Please bear with me and apologies for the continuing, long wait.

And almost one year later :mrgreen:
I propose let's flood Fection pm box with a teaser request !

Postby rickdrat » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Has anyone heard from Fection lately? Hope all is well. Always look forward to his work.

Postby fection » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:04 am

First up, the animation is almost finished. I'm currently still tweaking earlier shots and improving ones that now seem below-par. Then I'll need to add sound effects. But I'm hoping to have it ready for the end of the year; If that doesn't eventuate, I apologise ahead of time! Things sometimes take much longer than we'd like to think so I might be being overly optimistic. But hopefully it's not far off.
Also, a word of advice for anyone else attempting animation: Don't animate at 30 frames per second. And don't attempt to make your animation anything close to photo-realistic (which I still have not achieved!). You will quickly find 5 years of your life has disappeared. The next one I do will definitely be LOW frame rate and much more cartoony.

Postby dingdongdug » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:10 am

Hi fection We're waiting impatiently , your work is always so good

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:37 am

Thanks for the update fection! I appreciate all the hard work you put into everything you make.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:15 am

I've enjoyed all of them so far. I'm content to wait for another one. Awesome things take time!
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby rickdrat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Thanks for checking in Fection. No need to apologize. Your stuff is always worth the wait and your effort is both apparent and appreciated.

Postby FaceoffFembot » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:53 pm

Hey Fection, great to hear from you! Take your time, your happiness is what comes first! :D

Postby MalcfunctionCrazyfor » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:46 pm

An update from Fection is always happy times.
Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, we all really appreciate it. I know whatever the final result is will be awesome. Thank you for your dedication!

PreviousNext

Return to Updates