I, Candy updates

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
DZiegler
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: I, Candy updates

Post by DZiegler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Fection, this forum holds you up as somewhat of a deity and rightfully so! Once again you have absolutely wiped the floor with the care, complexity, and quality of this new short. I believe your animations are some of the bedrock quality content that many of us (myself included) found as our initial diving off point into the techno-sexual community (I was originally linked to this website in the comments section of CandyBot 007). Love your work and am looking to more content and quicker turnaround times in the future do to an ease on animation constraints.

Cheers x10!
Cheers!

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:34 pm

What else could I ask for christmas? :cry: :cry: :cry: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I just remember when I watched candybot back in 2008 (I was a preteen). I didn't know that ASFR community existed and I didn't even know what a fetish was. You don't know how excited I got when I found out that there were people like me, and now we're here. And everything started with you, man. You're so inspiring, thank you so much. ALL HAIL FECTION, THE KING!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Windupdolluver » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:19 pm

Congrats on another hit Fection!!! We are so glad to see Candy back....and malfunctioning :) !

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 am

Amazing video Fection !

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:46 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:57 am

So great the wait benn long but the result was worth it :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

AmpFetish
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by AmpFetish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:52 am

YES! Finally, some top notch ASFR content! Fantastic animation and writing. Being able to see her interior hardware lit up through her rubber skin was sexy, original, and extremely well done. You always manage to do something new and unique. Just like everyone here, I would pay you a LOT of money to make more, but I understand that these are your passion projects. We’re glad to get anything from you fection, and this was very much worth the wait.

I’m sure you’re going to take a break after working on this one, but I am eagerly awaiting your next (Stepford Mice??)! I, Candy is another classic in your stunning line up of shorts.

(PS, I’m sure you don’t list the actors for a reason, but how do you get these girls? Are they hired voice actresses? The delivery is great!)

jasonlavers1966

Post by jasonlavers1966 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 am

Hi All

Just watched the Animation and I have to say; great job and worth the wait. Keep up the great work
Cheers
Jason

ChocolateKeys

Post by ChocolateKeys » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:23 am

Tom really need invest better his money, that's the 2nd fembot that turned into trash in just 7 minutes.

About the video, simply perfect. You can really tell how much effort and passion were put on that. Awesome work as always.
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys

dieur

Post by dieur » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 am

Amazing animation, though I always feel bad for the robot girl ;c. Judging from the kind of logic error Candy’s manufacturer (CandyCorp??) seems prone to leave in, I’m quite sure Tom only has time to order two or three more fembots before they put their new automated self-improving factory online and their whole world is rapidly converted into paper clips.

fection

Post by fection » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 am

Wow. Honestly, thanks for all the encouragement! (Although I think some might be SLIGHTLY exaggerated; Disappointingly, I am not a deity). I've asked the 'voice talent' and I can tell you the voicing was generously provided by my wife. It was her idea, actually, to do the southern accent. I've been telling her the whole time she's really good and I've passed on the comments that concur. (I think the way she said "You're so funny" was hilarious). But thanks again, everyone! I'll aim to make another one prior to five years time (but please don't quote me on that...)

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lithorien » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:38 pm

I really enjoyed the video. The voice acting was great, the animation was fluid, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

href

Post by href » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Wonderful, truly wonderful. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sindersblue

Post by Sindersblue » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:33 pm

EPIC!!!! Great work as always!

SoundMaster

Post by SoundMaster » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 am

This is so good! It's so much better than all your previous animations. And everyone of them are excellent. So, as always thank you for your work, and, it sounds excessive, but every animation that you make is a gift to all of us.
You have inspired us. I found out there is a whole community of this when I first saw Candybot007. That video holds a special place, but I'm thinking that, even being Candybot007 special to me, this is the best Fembot animation ever. This video is that good!

There is a lot of people asking you to make her boobs explode hahahahaha. And I like it, but I love your elegant style, and I think that making her boobs explode is not something that Fection would do :rockon:

I will keep asking artist to make more Candybot007 fan arts, and I hope you like them all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:37 pm

As always, the gold standard in our realm.

Kudos to raising the bar yet again.

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Highly entertaining, and dug the transparency effects. Am wondering just how much money this guy has! (Maybe they're all rentals?)

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:13 pm

i'm very very late but felicitations it's a masterpiece!