I, Candy updates

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: I, Candy updates

Postby Sindersblue » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:33 pm

EPIC!!!! Great work as always!

Postby SoundMaster » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 am

This is so good! It's so much better than all your previous animations. And everyone of them are excellent. So, as always thank you for your work, and, it sounds excessive, but every animation that you make is a gift to all of us.
You have inspired us. I found out there is a whole community of this when I first saw Candybot007. That video holds a special place, but I'm thinking that, even being Candybot007 special to me, this is the best Fembot animation ever. This video is that good!

There is a lot of people asking you to make her boobs explode hahahahaha. And I like it, but I love your elegant style, and I think that making her boobs explode is not something that Fection would do :rockon:

I will keep asking artist to make more Candybot007 fan arts, and I hope you like them all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Postby urgoode » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:37 pm

As always, the gold standard in our realm.

Kudos to raising the bar yet again.

Postby Section_Eight » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Highly entertaining, and dug the transparency effects. Am wondering just how much money this guy has! (Maybe they're all rentals?)

Previous

Return to Updates