FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

Postby Diana Knight » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Image Map has been installed. Let Robotman know if you have any problems with it. Also,.. how are everyone's thumbnails working?

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)

Postby darkbutflashy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Ah great, thanks!

Many many occasions to add touch-sensivity to all the hot pics on the wiki, I think!
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:02 pm

File uploads seem to be working normally again, so if anyone encounters any errors while uploading images, please let us know by reporting them here in this thread. ;)

Postby Spaz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:56 pm

The file uploading process is still displaying the same issue as before, I'm afraid.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby FaceoffFembot » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:33 am

Spaz wrote:The file uploading process is still displaying the same issue as before, I'm afraid.

I concur.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Are you still seeing the error page with a string of PHP error messages?

All of the uploads I've made since Feb 09 have completed perfectly like they should. I'm also wondering if it would help if users logged out of FW then logged back in before making uploads.

Postby Spaz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:03 am

Yeah, after logging out and clearing the cookies, everything works fine again. Thus ends my screencap constipation.

Now if one of the multi-upload plugins work, that would make things more awesome.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby Propman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:18 pm

I just want to thank Spaz for putting my recent stories at the wiki, decided to spend the evening doing it, and to my surprise they were already there! Thanks a lot for your ceaseless work.

Postby Spaz » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:04 pm

It's entirely my pleasure. I try and update the story archive once or twice a month.

On another note, is there maintenance currently underway on the wiki?...I've been getting a lot more 500 Internal Error messages than ever before.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:13 pm

No maintenance, though problems are still going to be addressed, and one of those is general slowness.

PreviousNext

Return to Updates