FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

Postby Spaz » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:04 am

The wiki is now giving me an error each time I attempt to upload a file. I am eventually able to upload the file, but it thinks I'm overwriting an already existing image each time.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 am

Diana is aware of a file image upload problem, also that the new images page isn't working right now. A fix is coming. ;)

Postby Spaz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am

Good to know, just let me know when the problem has been resolved....I've got lots of screencaps backing up. :D

(Still keeping my fingers crossed for a successful multi upload plugin)
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby Diana Knight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:24 pm

I've looked into the page speed issue. Optimization will be a bigger job,. but one of the main things that I'm seeing as a factor in slowing down the Wiki is indeed the page counters. So,.. you will have to tell me if you want a page counter installed. If so,. then you may just have to be a little patient with the pages while they load. It's up to you guys.

DianaKnight.com (personal site)
Sanguin-X.com(vampire fetish web-series)
FetishSanctum.com(C4S store)
OnceUponAKink.com(coming soon)

Postby --Battery-- » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:27 pm

I’ll be negative for once and assume that I am the only one who cares since I’m the last of the regular drawing folk around here. And because the nature of yours submits, be manipulations, screen captures and stories are different from mine, you might not rely or care about page views..

But at least for me, and since I don’t post my things anywhere else, they were meaningful. Because it was a sincere indicator of how was a drawing received when it was created and how much it was liked after it became old despite my not complete mastery of the art of illustration and lack of promotion here or elsewhere (yes, i don't stop to breath). It was up lifting knowing that I could achieve interest in my creations despite my limitations, quite motivating to learn more and do a better illustration job despite minimal feedback from the board. Without Page views I guess I’ll just have to tell to myself that my output is okay.

If I could ask to make a votation about bringing page views back, then I ask it.
But if you all, pragmatic gentlemen and Moderators find them unnecessary, well, I am not going to impose myself. I'll keep having fun doing my things, it might even be liberating not knowing. i guess it will.

Regards.
Last edited by --Battery-- on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Postby 33cl33 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:07 am

Is there any way for it to be an option for the user pages only? Minimize slow loads, but give folks like good ol' Battery there a way to see activity?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 am

It would depend on the extension, and whether it applies to which "space" on the wiki, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Postby FaceoffFembot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:21 am

Could the upload of files be displayed in "recent changes" ?

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:18 am

It's supposed to be... that's one of the things that's broken and being fixed right now.

PreviousNext

Return to Updates