FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:06 pm

The lovely and talented Diana Knight is currently working on FembotWiki, so if you find that the site is down, you're not alone. :nerd:

Re: FembotWiki is down for maintainance right now

Postby --Battery-- » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:44 pm

oh, good to know, i was editing my profile and thought it was my fault it broke again.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:06 pm

--Battery-- wrote:oh, good to know, i was editing my profile and thought it was my fault it broke again.

OH MY GOD BATTERY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

:P
Nah, this maintenance has been planned for a while.

Postby Lithorien » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi Ms. Knight! :)

Postby --Battery-- » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Something seems wrong with my section...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25993539 bytes) in /home/robotman/fembotwiki.com/includes/media/Bitmap.php on line 342

And. Are you guys disappearing the pageviews? i used those to calculate how liked was what i made...

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

That happens while trying to access my user page too right now. Things aren't 100% done just yet.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:47 pm

If anyone encounters any problems with FembotWiki, please post them in this thread. Things are being worked on and fixes are coming, but there may be bugs and problems that we don't know about yet.

Postby Spaz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Well, looks like the maintenance finally fixed the longstanding issue I've been having with the sidebar not appearing at the top of the page.

On another note, if maintenance is still occurring, it would be awesome if she could somehow enable the feature allowing for uploading multiple files at once....that would help me immeasurably in future uploads.

Ooh, I've also noticed that the maintenance has allowed each page to scale according to the window size.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

Postby FaceoffFembot » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:20 am

Spaz wrote:Ooh, I've also noticed that the maintenance has allowed each page to scale according to the window size.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:28 am

Spaz wrote:Well, looks like the maintenance finally fixed the longstanding issue I've been having with the sidebar not appearing at the top of the page.

I had seen this years ago too with Firefox on my desktop and my Android browser, both of which fixed themselves after a while with updates. I'm glad to hear it's been fixed for you.
Spaz wrote:On another note, if maintenance is still occurring, it would be awesome if she could somehow enable the feature allowing for uploading multiple files at once....that would help me immeasurably in future uploads.

I've tried many times to get the multiple upload plug-in working before. We'll try it again with the new version of MediaWiki and see how it goes.
Spaz wrote:Ooh, I've also noticed that the maintenance has allowed each page to scale according to the window size.

I noticed too. :thumbsup:

Next

Return to Updates