So I Started a Tumblr...

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
KingJeremy

So I Started a Tumblr...

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:31 am

...like every other person in the world it seems. I feel kind of silly shilling for followers but it's with the best of intentions. This is basically going to be about custom made fembot content and products put out by some of the better known and some not so well known producers of our fetish. The idea is to raise awareness, let people who may not know that this world exists see that there is a community for them if they are into it and to drive traffic to those content makers which hopefully causes new content to be generated. I thought about making a "review" type of blog, "fair and balanced" type of thing but I felt that maybe just highlighting stuff that I found to be well made would be the way to go instead of writing up negative reviews on stuff I didn't like, so I just won't post about them at all.

I've been in contact with several of the producers, models and operators of whom I am a fan, still waiting to hear back from others but I've received their blessing and encouragement so far. I'm not getting paid (obviously), nor am I receiving any free products to promote their stuff. This purely a labor of love(lust?) on my part. I just ask that if this interests any of you to check it out, it's still new (only a couple days old) but will be growing, if you have a tumblr blog and you like the idea behind mine, follow me (I'll return the favor) and if you're really bold feel free to use the "submit" function at the top of the page and write a review of something that you ordered from someone and liked it enough to want to have it included on my blog.

Anyway, this is just something I've thought about for awhile, was going to turn it into a website at one point but I think this is a better medium to present it. Would love to hear from you guys if you like the idea, hell tell me it's shit and I'm an idiot if that's how you feel about it. Feedback is appreciated either way.

http://supersexyscifisirens.tumblr.com/
Last edited by KingJeremy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Re: So I Started a Tumblr...

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Seems friendly written for the curious and unconvinced. :)
i wish my babysitter had played like that with me...
be sure to be member of a very long net of contacts, so you can reach a lot of individuals! :twisted:
although...i got to say that "lazyboy" is a little not robot related, and that...umm fembot is jut one of the many names to refeer to artificial gynoids,im not saying it's bad! just...umm, add a lot of tags so you can be seen in google :D
as some twits like me might just google "Naked robot girls" and instead find something like this...

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Seems friendly written for the curious and unconvinced. :)
i wish my babysitter had played like that with me...
be sure to be member of a very long net of contacts, so you can reach a lot of individuals! :twisted:
although...i got to say that "lazyboy" is a little not robot related, and that...umm fembot is jut one of the many names to refeer to artificial gynoids,im not saying it's bad! just...umm, add a lot of tags so you can be seen in google :D
as some twits like me might just google "Naked robot girls" and instead find something like this...

Thanks for the feedback you guys.

I changed the lazyboy address to http://supersexyscifisirens.tumblr.com/ so it's a bit more in line with the content. The lazyboy moniker is a play on Boeing. Folks around here called it the Lazy B (I assume because we're union) so I thought lazyboy was a good fit.

I'll definitely be trying to add different tags, honestly I was drawing blanks as to what to tag it with when I was writing up the first few posts. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don't have many contacts yet but I'm trying to rectify that by getting the name out there when I post on twitter or sites like this. I imagine one of my posts will be about this board at some point.

On a side note, Ashley gave me free reign to post pics and partial vids from scifidreamgirls. So I'll be doing a post on that in the near future. Mia McKinley also gave me her blessing and sent along a couple of glamour shots to go with the article (nothing robotic though). It seems like the producers are keen on the idea, obviously if it drives traffic and sales why wouldn't they be? But it's nice to have the blessing anyway.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 am

Updates - Spotlight on Mia McKinley and a basic overview on Frank & Hypno/RoboLust

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Updates - My take on "Service Call" by Diana Knight and a few more pics from Elena

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Updates - a couple of "Fembot Friday @Frank's" - Brianna & Misty as well as Giselle Humes (1st visit) plus a pic from Taylor Raz's upcoming Robolust visit

Kiwi Candy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 am

I don't read many Tumblrs that I follow, which is bad, but I do like reading yours. Thank you for including me on your T, and I look forward to reading more.

FembotHolly

Post by FembotHolly » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 am

Woo! Ive only read a few entries so far but i love it. Keep at it!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Been posting reviews of the recent spate of Angela Sommers fembot videos as well as a review of a more GINO video that I purchased but happened to really enjoy. Feel free to check it out at http://supersexyscifisirens.tumblr.com/