I, Candy updates

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re: I, Candy updates

Postby Mixgull » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Just like 2018 years ago, god has been reborn

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Magnificent! :notworthy: :applause:

Postby JohnFabar4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Excellent job Fection~

Your animation skills were top notch~

Postby Rexxy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 pm

I just watched it. It's completely fantastic and honestly, you should charge for this level of quality. But I understand that it's a passion project for you so I'll just say I wish I could tip you or something! It's amazing work!

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:19 pm

This was perfect. The fembot looks so good, the sounds and voices are great!
Just can't give this one enough compliments! Well done Sir! :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Finally had a chance to watch it. Absolute masterpiece, Fection. Extraordinarily well done!
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

Postby Blox_242 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Pretty fuckin sweet :faceoff: :thumbsup:

Postby DZiegler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Fection, this forum holds you up as somewhat of a deity and rightfully so! Once again you have absolutely wiped the floor with the care, complexity, and quality of this new short. I believe your animations are some of the bedrock quality content that many of us (myself included) found as our initial diving off point into the techno-sexual community (I was originally linked to this website in the comments section of CandyBot 007). Love your work and am looking to more content and quicker turnaround times in the future do to an ease on animation constraints.

Cheers x10!
Cheers!

Postby Muchacho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:34 pm

What else could I ask for christmas? :cry: :cry: :cry: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I just remember when I watched candybot back in 2008 (I was a preteen). I didn't know that ASFR community existed and I didn't even know what a fetish was. You don't know how excited I got when I found out that there were people like me, and now we're here. And everything started with you, man. You're so inspiring, thank you so much. ALL HAIL FECTION, THE KING!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Postby Windupdolluver » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:19 pm

Congrats on another hit Fection!!! We are so glad to see Candy back....and malfunctioning :) !

PreviousNext

Return to Updates