I, Candy updates

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.

Re : Fembot Central • View topic - I, Candy updates

Postby ChocolateKeys » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 pm

MacGuffin is a so well developed character. Surely he would be on this new short

Sent from my motorola XT1022 Using Ez Forum for Android
English isn't my first language (and isn't close to be my second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE advice me.

Re: I, Candy updates

Postby Rob_The_Fixer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 am

この翻訳者を修正!

Postby D.Olivaw » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:24 am

Just as an odd thought.We know that Candy was a refurbished unit at the beginning of the very first story (Charlie's Secondhand Angel). In this animation, are we seeing the cause of her refurbishment and resale?
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

Postby Mixgull » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:11 pm

The butterfly relased a video a day before the solar eclipse, in 20 of August 2017... "I candy" has 6 letters and 2017 plus 20 less 8 is 2029... does that mean that 2029 is when the animation will come out?

Previous

Return to Updates