Videos section in fembot wiki?

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.

Videos section in fembot wiki?

Postby jukes » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:59 am

I was thinking it could be cool to have a section for videos, from youtube and other video sites?
Do Androids dream of electric sheep?
I don't know....
But I dream of electric People! lol

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:41 am

I also think that would be great. :D
The wiki doesn't have sections, so much as it has "categories". There are a handful of articles with YouTube links right now, but more need to be added.
The articles for the Fry's Commercial, Electric Barbarella and Plug It In have YouTube links, but two of those have been removed from the site because of the copyright cartels. :(
I'm hoping that people can help me write more articles on the wiki, about videos and other things, and help me keep the YouTube links up to date too.

Postby noidguy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 am

You could open an account on Youtube called 'fembotwiki' and others could subscribe to see what videos you've found. That would work at least for youtube videos, which seem to be the majority at the moment.

Postby PsychoKirby » Fri May 01, 2009 6:19 pm

It'd be great if there was a YouTube account to help collect ASFR videos. I second this.
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

Postby keetee » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

+1, defenetly!!!

Postby dale coba » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:01 am

I'm all for expanding the Wiki, though Youtube only has so much to offer.

Aside from the Wiki, there's an FTP currently running!
165 gigabytes available - over 500 GB shared since the start of October.

Mmmmmm, Yummy.

Ask a Moderator for access to the File Sharing forum.[/shameless advertising]

- Dale Coba [/topic interruption]
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Postby gynoneko » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 am

Too bad YouTube doesn't allow for adult content. But at least it is a popular site with lots of content.
Sounds like a great idea to me, and maybe we can even expand to other sites that have more content.

Return to Comments