Post photos

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
Deep Blue

Post photos

Post by Deep Blue » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Can the forum add that upload the photos directly from the member's Harddisk? I had many photos want to share, and I think many member have photos to share too. It is inconvenient to build up a photo account outside, and some photo is difficult to find on net. Upload the photo on our forum maybe the direct method to share our photos.

Hope it will useful to help the forum.

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 pm

I loved the gallery! Especially commenting was great. A simple "Hey, great stuff!" can warm an artist's heart. But when you have to upload to xyz.com, figure out how to add an image to a post, there are a lot of hurdles both for the artist to upload and for the audience to respond or even to open the picture.

Think of "replace hxxp with http" or "This image had to be removed because auf violation against TOS".

Because of the gallery we had so much good work created and posted - to be honest: it was a bit of a competition. Admit it! You refreshed the page after uploading and waited for the first comments to arrive. (or was it just me? :D )

We really should put something together. "Donate with PayPal"-button to come up for the costs (come on, you could spend $5 a year or so, no big deal), integrate it all nicely with the board and the wiki. A man can dream, can't he? :D
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 am

Robotman wrote:I haven't heard any updates on the situation of the gallery for many, many months, and I think it's been over a year since it's been down. At this point I don't think it will ever come back.
For now, we might as well upload all we have to the wiki. It takes more time to set up an actual gallery page there, but once pics are uploaded, an almost infinite number of galleries can be made. You can make galleries by artist, by style, or just your personal favourites. Once a pic is uploaded, it can be linked to dozens or hundreds of times.
Comments can also be left on the wiki for images. You can use the "discussion" page of the artist's gallery for that, or you can even comment on the discussion page for an individual image.
But how can I create account in Fembotwiki? It seems don't have any link for apply in the Log in/create account page.

fembotloverguy29
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Post photos

Post by fembotloverguy29 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

can you make an account on fembotwiki for me. i'm fembotloverguy29