The Eternal Novice

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

The Eternal Novice

Post by Pleasureunit » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:25 am

Hello my administrative friends! It's Queenbot, actually with a question, not a comment.

I was up late tonight knocking out my first story (after only four years of jerking mechanically around here!), but it does not seem to have made it into the "Stories" archive. I fear I either accidentally deleted it or just did not type it out in the correct format. In either case, "D'OH!!!" indeed.

Is there any way of scanning the FC systems and locating a callow, self-serving tale of deceit, treachery and lust entitled, "Aunt Gloria and The Cold Do Not Agree"? If not, please advise me on the proper procedure for submitting material and I shall try again.

"Oh Fortuna, you capricious sprite!"

Queenbot
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

tectile

Post by tectile » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:39 am

The title sounds really interesting, post away Qb. Looking forward to reading your work.

Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Thanks!

Post by Pleasureunit » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:56 pm

Thank you both, Kishin and Tectile! Very kind of you. Actually, I must remember how I put the darn tale together. I was puttering about the 'puter at 3am, felt a pinch of inspiration, and just knocked it out, unscripted. And then punched the wrong key!!! Erased for sure, ha ha! :roll: *using Candy voice simulation with Fec's permission* "Gee! I am such a bimbo!"

Being a self-deprecating sort, I don't think my work would be anything out of the ordinary. For truly well-written stories, I look to BA, Korby, and Fection, amongst others. :D

But shall try again soon!

Queenbot
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff: