Discussion

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
BethBot0101
Banned

Discussion

Post by BethBot0101 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:14 pm

Sabina,

I noticed you just locked that thread.

So, where is this e-mail?

If you don't provide it how am I supposed to comment that?

No PM
No Email in profiles
No Discussion allowed in the forums on it (you did lock it after all).

I'm pretty open minded but, you did say you would e-mail me since you said to do it off the board.

In the off chance Sabina locks deletes this, my e-mail is:

lemkebeth@bethdomain.org
World Domination through transformation.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:10 pm

Wow. You really have me made out to be quite the BBS nazi.
BethBot0101 wrote:I noticed you just locked that thread.
Yes, I was the first to lock the thread as to keep things from being blown even further out of proportion and try to keep the drama to a minimum. You should note that the last two posts in the thread were made by two of the other site admin who each unlocked the thread to post a comment of support and then re-locked the thread for the same reason as I.
BethBot0101 wrote:So, where is this e-mail?
I wanted to ask the other staff if it was okay with them that I use the staff e-mail address to deal with this situation, that way they could keep tabs on what I say to you and how you reply. Sorry for not sending an e-mail right away as you seem to interpret that as me brushing you off. I want to resolve this just as much as you do. Seeing as you cannot seem to give me the time to e-mail you feel free to e-mail staff@fembotcentral.com

I really think your dealing with this situation is getting a bit out of line. I am happy to try to find some middle ground and discuss this further with you, but I wish for you to speak to me with the same respect with which I address you.

Chevy Monza

Post by Chevy Monza » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:56 pm

Somebody stop me before I commit a Though Crime
Interchangable parts won't

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:52 pm

Chevy Monza wrote:Somebody stop me before I commit a Though Crime
Agreed.

I sent some e-mails to the staff account she said to send to but, haven't gotten a reply yet.

I will only say that she has made it difficult to have a discussion of the subject on or off the board.

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:59 pm

Seriously I think this has gotten well out of hand, my two cents would be to simply walk away from pursuing this push of yours Bethbot. Its a real trivial thing, none of the admins have done anything bad really. I would let it go.
Miss Silver Karakuri

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

was this about calculator fetish?

Post by Mirage » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:05 pm

was this about calculator fetish?

:roll:

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:21 pm

silverkarakuri wrote:Seriously I think this has gotten well out of hand, my two cents would be to simply walk away from pursuing this push of yours Bethbot. Its a real trivial thing, none of the admins have done anything bad really. I would let it go.
:sigh:

I probly will. As Sabina seems to not being going to reply anyway.

What you might not understand is that this sort of thing happens pretty often on some boards and that if it starts doing so, too much more here, I might have to get to start a board (!).

I mean doing it a lot would be kind of discouraging wouldn't it?

Although, as I told Sabina I wouldn't have even persued it further than that post if she hadn't made it into a public spectacle by creating that thread then locking it and allowing the admins to post but, no one else.

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:44 pm

Well Sabina is not the only admin, shes just ONE of them, shes good at what she does but she isn't the only one around here.

I do understand what you are saying and I think you are still blowing things out of porportion. As for making a board, there has been no law against that, but honestly there hasn't been any problems here that I have seen, just this situation and it was a small incident nothing more. Jumping on people's backs for it seems a tad... overkill, I still say let it go. This is just not worth it.
Miss Silver Karakuri

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:46 pm

silverkarakuri wrote:Well Sabina is not the only admin, shes just ONE of them, shes good at what she does but she isn't the only one around here.

I do understand what you are saying and I think you are still blowing things out of porportion. As for making a board, there has been no law against that, but honestly there hasn't been any problems here that I have seen, just this situation and it was a small incident nothing more. Jumping on people's backs for it seems a tad... overkill, I still say let it go. This is just not worth it.
I have tried to put this behind and would have left the whole thread thing alone for example if the staff hadn't decided to not conform to the same rules as everyone else.

What the staff did is known as self moderation.

Now, if you have nothing further to say, this can die.