Login bugs

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Login bugs

Post by ehy » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:21 pm

I've been having a lot of trouble logging in and staying logged in the past week or two... I haven't been able to log in all day today till now, even deleting my cookies. I'd fill in the login form (at the bottom of the main page or the log in page), click the button, and come right back to the login form with no indication of any error or reason I couldn't log in. And even when I've managed to log in recently (with the stay-logged-in option checked), I get logged out by the next time I come back, which is not usual.

I'm using Firefox 1.0.7 on Windows XP, and hoping I'll still be logged in when I click submit on this message...

Kadins

Post by Kadins » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:45 pm

I've had similar problems when trying to log in too. Most of the time I must submit my login name and pass 2 or 3 times to make a succesful login. Did you try to log in with the "Log in to check your private messages" option instead of the standard "Log in" option? I've found that it usually works better.

I'm using Firefox 1.0.4 and XP.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:08 pm

Logging in doesnt seem to be a problem, but today if I try to go to the images section it seems to lock up and come up as not responding so I have to exit site.
Having no problems with any other section, and can get into Images section when not logged in?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:25 am

Thanks for providing this info, I'll look into a fix after my holiday. :)

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:36 pm

It looks as if any time I visit the gallery without visiting the board first, I get logged out of both.