Craving More...

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.

Thinking of a Fembot being able to split into 6 large parts (torso, head, 2-legs 2-arms) and only being able to chose one part to have at your disposal (let's just say it's cost prohibitive to own an entire Fembot)... What body part would want and why?

Head
55%
Left Arm
No votes
Right Arm
No votes
Torso
40%
Left Leg
5%

Total votes: 20

THOR

Craving More...

Post by THOR » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:30 pm

I'd have to say in the last 3-4 years there has been an abundant amount of excellent story-telling and writing and I want to encourage those that have made those contributions to continue submitting the creative and imaginative work! I applause all of you for your talents.

As for the manips, 3D images and Flash Animation... I can't say enough good things about the ability of some of the great people that upload these items. Your interest in ASFR and talents have made this community grow significantly in the last few years.

I can't really name everyone I'd personally like to thank for holding my interest (and I really wouldn't know where to begin), but I can honestly say that I thank you for your time, talents and efforts in providing the materials, talents and planting a seed in the younger crowed to create, engage in discussion and support the ASFR community.

Just thought I'd surface and pull a "Silent Bob" on y'all before I sit back and admire the website in silence. Take care.

THOR

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:23 am

I was going to say "right leg" just to be a dork, but the truth is I would want the head (and not just because of fellatio). Reason being that I could at least have the image of the girl of my dreams that I could relate to and look to for inspiration. I may even be able to someday complete her with a perfect body to match ;)

It's really awesome of you to remind us that the artists here are usually not reminded that they are appreciated. Thanks for your two cents as sometimes feedback is spoiled by people adding theirs to the feedback of others.

bilbo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by bilbo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:38 am

To be honest, Keizo's said it all. I was going to go for the torso but I agree with the above. I'd have her head sat on my desk with the possiblity of being able to plug her into my pc. Only a thought.....