Gallery suggestion

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Gallery suggestion

Post by ehy » Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:11 pm

Is there a way to be able to see all the latest images - maybe all the ones you haven't seen yet, like with topics in the forum?

EHY

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:45 pm

Currently there is not a way to view only the images added since your last visit, but there is a function which will show you the thumbnails of images added in the last 7 days. Simply click the link at the top of the gallery page which reads "New Images".

Perhaps at a later date I will be able to make modifications to the gallery which would allow the viewing style you have requested, but for now there are other projects I must work on for FC which take priority above this. Sorry I can not be of greater help.

Sp4rK

Post by Sp4rK » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:56 pm

Hi,

Hum the "new images" section is a great feature.
Can you allow bigger images ? at least 1600x1200... 2048x2048 should be better....
Are the PNG file really usefull ? it (may) produce bigger file and only few people can read it....
Same problem with waw and aif.... please re-encode to MP3...
How the size-check and thumbnail works for MP3 and ZIP files ?

Sp4rK

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:02 pm

Oh, look. So there is. That's good enough for me. Thanks!

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:50 pm

Sp4rK wrote:Can you allow bigger images ? at least 1600x1200... 2048x2048 should be better....
Are the PNG file really usefull ? it (may) produce bigger file and only few people can read it....
Same problem with waw and aif.... please re-encode to MP3...
How the size-check and thumbnail works for MP3 and ZIP files ?
Larger sized images are not being accepted at this time because they are far larger than the average screen resolution used by the members of this site, making them large to host and a pain for users to scroll through to see the whole image upon first glance.

I believe we will start to deny PNG files due to many users having trouble viewing them.

At this time the FC Gallery is for images only -- sound files or zips will not be validated by the admin. It is possible that zip files to archive each month's uploads will be made a feature in the future.