Fembot Wiki down?

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.

Fembot Wiki down?

Postby Spaz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

This is the second time today that the wiki has just shut down. The first time only lasted a few minutes, but this has been going on for almost 30-minutes now.

Edit: Okay, it seems to be back up for the moment after 30-35 minutes, but this might need looking into since it has seemed a little laggy for the past several days as well.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Fembot Wiki down?

Postby Robotman » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:19 am

The hosting company was bought by a larger company a couple of years ago, and service has gone downhill. Sad but true. :|

Postby Spaz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Today, the wiki is giving me an error message:

FembotWiki has a problem

Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Can't contact the database server: Too many connections (mysql.fembotwiki.com))

Edit: The wiki seems to be working now.
“Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness” - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz#My_stories

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two (In Development)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Yeah, more shitty service from the hosting company reluctant to replace failing hardware.

Return to Comments