Freedom City

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Freedom City

Post by King Snarf » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am

King Snarf wrote:
Doc Otaku (3rd edition)
Huh. I just NOW noticed that the Angels have noticeable seams and joints in this one, but not the other one. D'oh.

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks everyone, for the overwhelming responses! I knew that there was more to cyborgs out there than what I was told, but of course, with limited access to various media, I had to ask you guys about (female) cyborgs. Indeed, you guys have brought up stuff that I never even heard of before; I am now interested in at least 3 of those MUTANTS AND MASTERMINDS: THREAT REPORT Files - who happen to be Sister Steel, Motherboard and Dollface (who happens to resemble one of my own female characters). Also, as far as regular male cyborgs go, I forgot to mention the name Trax Videozap. Space Warrior Trax Videozap wears a bodysuit that is fitted with many electronic/cybernetic implants, and in place of two eyes, he sees through a small video screen, almost like Cyclops and Mandora. Trax is the main protagonist (hero) of a gamebook-story entitled MAZEWARPS, which was written by a guy named Vladimir Koziakin. (Is anyone familiar with Mr. Koziakin or any of his books?) Koziakin has created many other maze books as well, such as the LABYRINTHON gamebook-story series - which features elements of Disney's TRON franchise - and other publications like SPACE MAZES, HORROR MAZES, MONSTER MAZES, SHARK MAZES, etc. (Just Google Vladimir Koziakin, MAZEWARPS and/or LABYRINTHON.) As a book, Koziakin's MAZEWARPS features approximately twenty-four mazes that must each be completed within a certain amount of time. The story is about Trax Videozap having to battle Dicto/Galaxis, an evil Dark Lord who is best described as a demonically powerful alien mutant with teleportation capabilities and whose empire is guarded by about two dozen mazewarps, or dark labyrinths that each hold its own type of killer obstacles. At the center of this brief contest between Good and Evil is the beautiful Venus 11-B, a young woman who has the access codes to and who is a frequent user of a vast nebula of energy that can send any interstellar vessel anywhere in the Universe within a short time frame, most likely by utilizing what scientists now call wormholes that exist in the space-time continuum. All each starship needs is its own personal access code to activate and utilize this powerful Gateway, and whoever has these codes pretty much has control of the Universe's major space routes, which explains why this diabolical and power-hungry Dicto/Galaxis hijacked Venus's ship, kidnapped her, imprisoned her and interrogated her about the codes for this vast gateway. Anyway, your total time (in seconds) in all of the mazes at the end determines whether or not you reach this Dark Lord's empire in time before he is able to get the codes from Venus. Anyway, check out MAZEWARPS by Vladimir Koziakin here . Even though Koziakin's types of publications are very rare, I have enjoyed reading them very much. (It is often the rare and obscure stuff that captivates me more than the widely known stuff anyway!) Besides, I saw this story as a highly futuristic retelling of that same old story about the 'heroic Prince/Knight saving the Damsel In Distress/Princess from the Evil Dragon/Monster/Wizard/King'; wouldn't you agree? :transformer:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:17 am

A little bit of thread necromancy, but GR is doing a new series called Rogues Gallery (essentially the exact same concept as Threat Reports) and there's a fembot there. Meet S.E.L.F.I.E.