Long live Manami!(and other Chen's new work)

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Chen
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Long live Manami!(and other Chen's new work)

Post by Chen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 am

My Cutest Sister (02) 我最可愛的妹妹 (02)

Even when Jia-Jia got malfunctioned, she was still so sweet.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia02a.png

I especially enjoyed the moment of that Jia-Jia asked me to repair her body. When I saw Jia-Jia damaged, my heart ached; however, I also got excited by seeing those wounds on her perfect body. When I put my fingers into her internal machine parts through the wounds... Wow, I almost fainted...
------------------------------------------------------------

Even when Jia-Jia was disintegrated, her parts were as cute as she should be.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia02b.png

When her brain was nullified, her parts would act like that Jia-Jia might let them do. They still belonged to my sister and if not deactivated. I brought her legs to the living room and placed them on the sofa, they struggled to stand up and dance. They are really Jia-Jia's legs even right now, parts of Jia-Jia always!

I hugged them instantly, then I took out other Jia-Jia's idle parts from the lab. Torso, legs, arms, I wanted to hug every my sister's parts deadly. Dear little sister, I love... Stop, stop, stop. Forget it. Siblings are siblings.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
Request Japanese translations of my works. Please help me :D

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 am

My Cutest Sister (03) 我最可愛的妹妹 (03)

Feel confused about Jia-Jia? Well, sometimes even me would have the same feeling, especially when Jia-Jia got disassembled and being repaired by me.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia03a.png

See? Jia-Jia became just several peices of machine parts in such a condition. My dear sister didn't exist at that time. However, when you assemble those pieces into Jia-Jia, then my sister appears. My sister can come out from the pile of machine parts, and she is truly my sister! Nothing can be more freak but amazing than this!

Anyone of Jia-Jia's body parts isn't replaceable. For example, if you destroyed her right leg (don't do it or I will kill you), she would lose it forever. Maybe you can make her a new leg, but it won't be a part of Jia-Jia. She can just command the substitutional leg through programs. The new leg is an external device to her.

On the other hand, even her right leg has been detached and isolated to her system such that Jia-Jia can't move it on her own, the right leg is still a part of her. All of her main parts are unique and entangled. You do something to one of her parts, and her other parts will be influenced. If you disassembled Jia-Jia and built each of her main parts (head, torso, arms, legs) a robot body, then Jia-Jia would exist over those six robots. Also, you can't copy the "deep" information ("shallow" data aren't limited) inside Jia-Jia's electronic brain and central system. Any deep information is depicted in the entire physical configuration of her brain/system, and that depends on the history of what she had experienced such that it isn't reproducible.

So, till now, have you understood why is my sister so precious and unique even she is a robot? She is who she is, and she has any spiritual things which if you have as a human.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine, the maintenance of Jia-Jia's body is completed. It's time for me to maintain mine. Don't forget, I am a cyborg.

I detach my own head and connect it (IT! Oh, I call my damned head IT!) to an instrument, then order my body to lie on the operating table. First I wanna check the condition of my head, and I disconnect the communication with my body. I let it to take a rest for a while.

Now I... Hum? Wait, who's coming? Er, Jia-Jia? What does she come here for? Oh, so embarrassing to let her to see me in maintenance... It will be better for me to play possum...

No good, it seems that Jia-Jia has no intention to leave soon, why? She sits on a chair and looks at me with a lovely smile. Oh, Jia-Jia, do you know I always want myself to be capable and powerful in your eyes? I really don't want to let you to see me in such a condition... >_<

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia03b.png

Jia-Jia walks to me and pinches my cable slightly... She holds my hung head and kisses my cheek! Hey, I feel so shy... She turns to my immobile headless body, touches my strong torso which I am proud of... I... I... Oh my... What's she going to do?

Ah, Jia-Jia starts to massage my headless body... Very reasonable, since my body is half-biological. Jia-Jia treats my body so gently, her soft hands bring warmness to my skin, and her tender affection almost melts my heart. Although it's not that exciting, I am deeply moved.

Jia-Jia, thank you. You are my best sister. I will never forget this wonderful moment. Q_Q

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Chen

Post by Chen » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:34 am

Add part 2 to the episode 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, big brother, I wanna tell you a secret."
"嗨,哥,我要告訴你一個秘密喔."

"What's that, Jia-Jia?"
"那是啥呢,嘉嘉?"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia01b.png

"That's... I am actually a robot! Haha! Don't tell that to others, dear brother." Jia-Jia juts out her right leg.
"那就是... 我其實是機器人啦!哈哈哈!別跟其他人說喔~"嘉嘉伸出了她的右腳.

"Pooh, it's not a secret to me! I already know!"
"噗, 對我來說才不是秘密!我早就知道了好不好."

"You are right, but as your dearest sister, I really like to tell you everything about me, big brother."
"是啊,但你親愛的妹妹真的很喜歡跟你分享她所有的事呢,大葛格~(心)"

My nose bleeds. How lucky am I to have such a naughty but lovable sister?
輸了輸了,鼻血噴一地.我何其幸運,才能有這樣一個淘氣又可愛的妹妹呢?

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 pm

My Cutest Sister (04) 我最可愛的妹妹 (04)

Living with Jia-Jia is full of joy. She often makes fun with me by taking advantage of being a robot. She may detach her head and throw it to me; and when I catch and hug her head, she will embed her face in my chest and say "I come here for hearing big brother's heartbeat". She may take off some of her body parts for playing the magic show she said. Or she may smile to me and ask me to treat her body gently when I repair her.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia04a.png

Oh, Jia-Jia, you are much much more better than a normal human sister...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jia-Jia isn't just cute. In fact, she is an extremely advanced robot. Her machine body is very mighty and powerful. With such a fantastic body, Jia-Jia can do a lot of unbelievable things.

For example, Jia-Jia can open an AR(Augmented Reality) window in the space. The Window is the interface for her to access her software building which can be embodied as her projection and named as "The Spirit" in the cyberspace.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia04b.png

In such way, Jia-Jia can adjust software modules of her own system anytime. Her brain and heart can't be altered, but she can alter the system which operates them. It's very exciting for Jia-Jia to alter her system because she can't expect what will happen to her precisely. She often disassembles and then reassembles her system, and waits for the result of how she will turn to. Jia-Jia also can "jump into" other robot's systems or internet cyberspace through "The Window". She is a girl full of adventure.

...In fact, being a cyborg, Jia-Jia can "jump into" my system, too. Wow, I love the feeling of that Jia-Jia is swimming inside me~

Okay, come back to the topic. Jia-Jia's body is not only advanced in software but also in hardware. Her body is constructed in bio-inspired nanostructure, and it's very versatile. She can try to attach her parts on other machines or devices and access them. Even she hadn't met the interface before, it still very possibly works.

However, having the extremely advanced body doesn't mean Jia-Jia is invincible...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 am

"the spirit" looks kinda sexy
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 am

liliwinnt6 wrote:"the spirit" looks kinda sexy
Really! "The Spirit" expresses the essential property of Jia-Jia's internal self. She can make herself very sexy if she finds the correct way ;)

Chen

Post by Chen » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:17 am

My Cutest Sister (05) 我最可愛的妹妹 (05)

Jia-Jia's body is too advanced and powerful, and that isn't always a goo thing. She may be too cocky and overplay her awesome body parts. For example, once she "lent" her legs to an abandoned anonymous robot.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia05a.png

Jia-Jia lent her left to the bot's head for carrying him ("THE VEHICLE"), and lent her right leg as his substitute arm ("THE LIMB"). I was a bit pissed off about that. No dirty robot's parts were allowed to taint my sister's precious body parts, no!

Well, I had told Jia-Jia that how dangerous to her of combining her parts with stranger's parts, but she is really an explorer... Alas.

One day, what I was most worried about had been happened.

Again, Jia-Jia separated herself and integrated her upper half with a weird machine. The damned machine infected Jia-Jia's main system, her ego got disintegrated. Jia-Jia's main body was possessed, and it acted like a crazy bot.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia05b.png

When I came home, I saw Jia-Jia's main body was dismantling and reforming her own lower half. All Jia-Jia's parts are delicate and alive, and each of them got hurt. They were... crying like suffering in the hell... Oh my...

Everytime while I recall that day, my heart always fall in pain.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Chen

Post by Chen » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:51 am

My Cutest Sister (06) 我最可愛的妹妹 (06)

Jia-Jia, don't worry. Your big brother always will rather sacrifice himself than let you be screwed.

After three days of hard work without sleeping, I had made all-out effort. Finally, I almost recovered most function of Jia-Jia's body parts miraculously. The last step was reintegrating the whole Jia-Jia. Meanwhile, I heard a bleat of pain. "Ah... Ah..." Oh, my dear sister had awoke, she was trying to move her body. "My right foot...! Where's my right foot!? I need to see it!" Jia-Jia shouted.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia06a.png

I tried my best to ease Jia-Jia. Jia-Jia cried out loudly. She said that she was so regretful for hurting her own parts, and she doubted that did she deserve to be reintegrated as a whole robot girl with her parts. Jia-Jia felt that her parts must already hate her.

Oh, poor girl. I hugged Jia-Jia's miserable body tightly and comforted her. I let my parts communicate with corresponding parts of Jia-Jia's body since her parts repulse each other. Her parts linked to each other through me, and I promoted them to make up with Jia-Jia gradually.

Jia-Jia has returned from the hell after all, despite she has been somehow altered. This event always reminds me that how vulnerable Jia-Jia is no matter how mighty her body parts are. I shall protect my dear sister with all my heart!

"Hey! Dear big brother, how much time will you need for maintaining my right leg? The sun almost goes down!"

My sister's grouchily voice pulls me back from the remembrance. Haha, Jia-Jia is looking at me with an annoying emotion showing in her eyes.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia06b.png

I pull off Jia-Jia's right leg and put it on my hands. Yeah, it's just that leg which suffered the most in that day, and it looks so healthy and happy right now. Not only this leg, all Jia-Jia's parts are shining treasures and shall be cherished. My dear sister is made of them.

I pinch the claf. "Wow!" Jia-Jia shouts. It seems that sensors in her right leg work well. Then I turn around Jia-Jia's foot palm. Her ankle joint is fine, but her face looks red. After that, I touch her metatarsal bones through the instep of her right foot. "Hey! That itches! Honestly, are you teasing me? Big brother!" Jia-Jia complains.

Haha, Jia-Jia, of course not. I am checking the condition of your right leg. Later I assemble Jia-Jia's right leg back to her as soon as possible. Jia-Jia tries her right leg by walking several steps, then she smiles at me.

"Thank you, my dear brother. You always take care of me tenderly. I am the robot of happiness, I will be forever happy with you!"

Oh, Jia-Jia, if the Heaven exists, it must be right here!

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:42 am

My Cutest Sister (07) 我最可愛的妹妹 (07)

Recently, I feel that which my dear sister knows about me is much more than I think that she does, especially my... secrets.

Today is my birthday (aka Confucius' Birthday!). Jia-Jia asks me to come to our lab, she is waiting me there and will give me a surprise for celebrating my birthday. "Happy birthday! Big brother!" Jia-Jia congratulates me when I come in.

"Wow! What's that?" I see a pair of cute legs walking in the air in front of my face.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia07a.png

"That's your birthday gift! I have modified my legs such that they can hover in this lab, like walk in the air! They even can dance! Do you like that?" Jia-Jia says happily.

I look at Jia-Jia's detached legs. Oh my god, they are way too sweet. No, I shall not be attracted by them. They are parts of my sister, but... Hey, it's not good...

"Big brother, don't you feel like that those legs belong to an invisible dancer, and she's dancing in front of you? She does have a nice pair of legs, right? Heehee."

Fine, my dear sister challenges my reason again. Those are the invisible dancer's legs, so it's reasonable for me to enjoy their greatest charms? Okay, I...

"Have you noted that those legs wear demure cute maryjanes? I know you like that XD."

Wahahaha, yes, you are right. Today, here really exists an invisible dancer, let's name her Airwalker. She has the best legs and will dance for me to celebrate my birthday. Other things are not important just today...

However, how does Jia-Jia know about my fetish? Anyway, let's forget it in my birthday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the last tragic event, sometimes my sister may become very sentimental.

I saw Jia-Jia sitting on a cupboard yesterday afternoon. More precisely, her body sat above the cupboard, and her head "sat" in the cupboard. Both of her parts were bathed in tender sunshine. "Hi, Jia-Jia, what are you doing?" I asked her.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia07b.png

Jia-Jia noticed me and gave me a big smile. "I am talking to myself, big brother."

"Talking to yourself?" I became pretty curious about that.

"Yeah. I detached my head and removed the wireless communicating interface of my body. Now my head and my body are just linked by intrinsic entanglements and external interactions such that I can be separated from me and talk to myself. Including my head, I have such an amazingly advanced body, so I always feel that myself is an indivisible whole, but it's not the fact. My body isn't me, and my parts have to get acquainted with each other again."

"That sounds like philosophy. Well, keep on going."

"In fact, I need your help, big brother."

"Hum? What's it? Say."

"I have tried, but it seems that I can't reassemble myself back just with intrinsic entanglements and external interactions, haha."

... My sister is a stable genius, isn't she?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Chen

Post by Chen » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:38 am

My Cutest Sister (08) 我最可愛的妹妹 (08)

I, a cyborg boy, have a robot sister, Jia-Jia. We are born to be siblings. Without any one, the other one won't be a whole. Not only Jia-Jia and me are tied to each other, our parts are tied to the another's corresponding parts.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia08a.png

Even my body has been disassembled, I still can feel through Jia-Jia, and I can sense Jia-Jia's emotions because of that. When Jia-Jia holds my head, I sense Jia-Jia's tender affection for me, and her affection also becomes mine.

Yes, that's such a subtle experience of holding affection for yourself...

Jia-Jia turns to maintain my body, and I feel like I am maintaining myself. It's harder and harder for me to distinguish between myself and Jia-Jia. We are two, but we also can be one.

Suddenly, Jia-Jia hugs my head, then she lifts up my head and looks at my face. She smiles, and she says something to me.

I don't plan to tell you what Jia-Jia has said, but I can say what I want to tell Jia-Jia.

"Oh, Jia-Jia, thank you, thank you so much. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. You are my treasure, my happiness, and my another self. Without you, I never live."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, it's another good day, and my dear sister made her poor body got into trouble one more time. She is really smart.

Well, I took her home for repairing. I detached her head and began to check her body. Later, Jia-Jia yawned and said: "I am so tired. Let me take a nap. Big brother, please fix my body. I count on you, see you."

Hey, wait a minute. Is this whose body? How can you just sleep when other one works hard on repairing your own body?

...She has fallen asleep. Ha, haha, ahahaha.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Jia08b.png

Anyway, I still will try my best on fixing her body. I am her big brother after all, and I really enjoy the feeling of being trusted by her. It's my duty to protect her, take care of her, and... love her.

Whoa, I have said it, I really have said it. I... love her... I love Jia-Jia, my dearest sister. Yes, I love her!

Look at Jia-Jia's peacefully sleeping face, it's really a good day.

-FINISH-

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:05 am

Size Does Matter
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Matter.png
"Hey! Master! Did you adjust the size of my breasts yesterday night when I was sleeping? Geez, how could you do that without informing me!? >_< And you even haven't returned the cover of my back hatch! I am angry!"

Chen

Post by Chen » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:41 am

Robotic Meditation Practice

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... actice.png

Calm down and get inner peace ;)

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 am

Wounded Robot Girl

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... dedBot.png

"I hurt my right foot and lost my back hatch cover, so I just can sit and take a rest here. May you help me?"

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 am

Got Bumped

Fembot Midori is sitting on a swivel chair. She tries to ease her own neck by taking off her head. Meanwhile, Haruka rushes to the room and bumps into Midori--

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Bumped.png

"Woooooooow! My head! Haruka~~~! You're such a blunderbuss!!!" >_<

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 pm

catch her! dont let her head crash!
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Chen

Post by Chen » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:16 am

Aye aye, sir! Leave her head to me! (prepare to catch :bighug: )

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 am

Malfunctioned Lower Half

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... erHalf.png

Found a broken robot's lower body near seaside :-o

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:09 am

Yeah, they are awesome pics :lovestruck:

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 am

Here Am I 這裡有著我

Fembot Lulu had been disintegrated. Among her separated body parts, one was especially eager to live. That's her chest which hosts her artificial heart. Its strong desire to survive lured other fragmentary abandoned bots, and finally her chest had been refitted to be a weird multi-legged robot.

The new spider bot left Lulu's other parts and wandered around for gathering energy source and spare parts. It forgot her memory, her identity, and everything kept in her electronic brain. It became just an automatic survival machine.

One day, the spider bot walked back to the place where other parts were by chance. Suddenly, the feeling of nostalgia generated in its heart.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ereAmI.png

The bot got attracted by her original other parts, it repaired and activated all Lulu's other parts. Then it got the idea of I. Yes, here am I!

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 am

Sneak Investigation 潛入偵查

Tien-Tien is a fembot agent. This time she has to conduct a sneak investigation for discovering the secret base of evil bots. She decides to infiltrate into the base through the tunnel of broken machines. The problem is, as a whole robot, Tien-Tien will expose herself to the robot tunnel manager. The manager will send guardian robots for destroying her.

Tien-Tien plans to take a risk. She separates herself into three pieces and disguises them as common broken machines, then she puts her body parts into the tunnel.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ective.png

Now Tien-Tien is reporting to the headquarter because the HQ calls her. She smiles at HQ and says she is confident in completing the mission.

Chen

Post by Chen » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:36 am

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:59 am

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 am

Limited Remote Control

When fembot Miao-Xiang awoke, she sighted her own body sitting on a chair quietly without her, the head. She was so startled. Later, she realized that her head was detached and got fixed on an instrument. She might be captured, and the bad guy was going to analyze her robot body.

Miao-Xiang tried her best to get herself out of the crisis. The bad guy seemed not there, she would have the chance if she could control her own body. She made her headless body to stand up and walk to her.

However, Miao-Xiang's head wasn't properly detached. The wireless communication between her head and body was in a mess and so limited. What Miao-Xiang could do was sending a signal and seeing what her body would do. "Ouch... It... My body kicks the wooden box hard. the Feeling of hurt will be sent back later... OH!"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ontrol.png

Obviously, Miao-Xiang has long way to go.

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 am

Body Hijacked

Fembot Yi-Min was unaware that her body got infected with a terrible virus. When she detached her own head and was going to maintain herself, the virus hijacked her body. It let her body send the message of extorting money to her, but Yi-Min had no money. Finally, the virus got activated to demolish Yi-Min's body.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... jacked.png

The virus ordered Yi-Min's internal oil pump to pressurize her liquid system to the max pressure, then Yi-Min's internal parts was erupted from her body with her lubricating oil. Looked at her own hijacked body, Yi-Min was deeply astonished and couldn't say anything.

"Hahaha, see, my body becomes a volcano. Awesome, not everyone can experience that, wahahahaha..." Yi-Min mocked at herself to make fun from her tragedy.