what kind of situation?

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

which kind of situation/scene with an android/robot/cyborg do you like most?

hacking
7%
reprogramming
22%
dismantling (for maintenance)
16%
dismantling (in a brutal way, like ripping apart)
7%
dismantling (for analyzing)
9%
deactivating
5%
low battery
10%
critical error
17%
overheating
7%

Total votes: 116

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 pm

For me at least

Transformed is my preferred thing, though I have written stuff from the other POV, its not the same for me. And yes, the whole being controlled thing is very hot for me.

I tend to write from the POV of the transformed, simply because it suits my desires, but have written stuff from other POV, or even a combination thereof in the past.

Consensual seems to be my forte in such matters, but thats me again. Dont mind non-con in the slightest though. Its definitely about becoming something else, and yes, if there is no process, it loses a lot for me! Thats the fun bit after all! :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Grendizer
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Grendizer » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 am

Cool. So it's basically a techno-submission fantasy? Can you point me to any stories you find particularly appealing?
If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.

My Stories: Teacher: Lesson 1, Teacher: Lesson 2, Quick Corruptions, A New Purpose

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Grendizer wrote:What I want to know from those of you who are interested in transformation is specifically how/why/what?
Do you prefer to be the transformer or the transformed?
Transformer - using a nanite-Stepford process, removing all personhood, sentience, and higher Intelligence (natural or artificial).
Is it an aspect of control (or being controlled) that attracts?
Yes, control.
She lacks Ego, so she does not control her actions directed by her needs, fears, mortality, anger, depression, illness, etc.
Her Superego is my programming.

Further, the apparent intelligence she portrays is an elegant, useful Stepford Lady - civilized and proper.
But her fembot Id is very powerful, only held in check by:
- Sleeper programming (if any)
- the social norms of disguise and propriety (not in front of the kids, or unconverted women.)
- my programming guidelines
- her own vague, contradictory sense of decency.
In organic women, this would be a pride in not being a mindless, rutting animal. In Stepford, the futile denial is to not acknowledge that her body is fundamentally a sexbot, her additional personality software and data only a thin layer on top. All this is coded without true A.I.; and malfunctions are explicitly planned or calculated routines - not actually wild, unpredictable and dangerous.
In a story, do you prefer the POV character to be the one being transformed, or the one perpetrating the transformation?
Consensual or non-consensual?

The one being transformed doesn't need to be non-consenting: she could be unconscious, or unaware of the true consequences of the process. She could be consenting, but then it's better if she is a traitor to all unconverted womanhood. Then she's programmed with a base persona as if what she wanted had worked out.

The P.O.V. issue is crucial - narratively, the fembot makes for a good subject/protagonist. But mine only act as though they have a personal, internal monologue. Video is superior here to writing, because one can depict "the fembot thought to herself", but it's no good to write "the fembot acted as if she were thinking to herself (but of course, Stepford Ladies aren't configured with such a flaw)". There's not much domination if she has free will, and I don't enjoy torturing a sentient being.
Is it about becoming something else, or even just the process (rather than the result), and not about how it is done or why?
Becoming something else, inorganic and programmed.
Becoming perfect and most useful to the male Id of a Stepford society.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Grendizer

Post by Grendizer » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow, that was extremely useful. Thanks!

dale coba wrote:There's not much domination if she has free will, and I don't enjoy torturing a sentient being.
This seems to be crucial to the fetish, at least in the stories that I've read. Although some stories go around this by having the android in a perpetual state of happiness at her treatment, or a perpetual state of amnesia (this sort of happens in EHY's stories, if I recall).

It seems to me that the fetish largely turns on this, because it makes the non-sentience of the sex object important. Similarly, my own inclinations require non-sentience, since it would be distasteful to either expect or receive the level of happy servitude I ascribe to my fictional androids from a human -- and I wouldn't want that anyway, since I don't wish to debase a sentient being. Even so, I tend to portray my androids with an internal life for the reasons you stated, and also because I believe it is a requirement for dramatic tension.

David Levy (in Love + Sex With Robots) indicates that it is not a problem in any case, since the android would have been programmed to desire any treatment by its owner. I think this skirts some of the issues inherent in AI, but if you could restrain strong AI's presumed ability to self-edit/augment (as my stories do), then he would be right.
If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.

My Stories: Teacher: Lesson 1, Teacher: Lesson 2, Quick Corruptions, A New Purpose

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:18 am

In RL, my (Ego+Superego)'s philosophy inclines towards a Tibetan Buddhism, grounded in psychological insights. My Stepford-oriented male Id only suppresses my Ego+Superego in fantasy; but even unrestrained, my Id is not venal. It would be reinforcing negative, self-destructive drives to enjoy torture; wasteful and wrong to kill a woman, rather than upgrade her into a Stepford Lady. If one has issues, and needs to work them out with role-play, better to use fembots acting distressed than human women behaving so.

The Stepford fembot Id is satisfied by being controlled, used, objectified, and having an owner to whom she is subject. There is a component to the human female libido which, absent any true threat, finds physical force and intimidation pleasurable. Evolution sought out a delicate balance between fight-or-flight self-protection vs. submission, as a means of advancing the continuation of the species. Natural selection benefited humanity by making it pleasurable for females to explore which males were more virile, but not more violent, than others. There's no use in breeding psychopaths.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

StrummFan217
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: what kind of situation?

Post by StrummFan217 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:12 pm

I'd have to say low battery. :) I like how they start with some kind of warning, then they either start to get weaker or slow down as they run out of power. I won't lie, I tend to look for scenes in stories where it happens. Plus, it's not a serious problem or malfunction. All she needs is recharging and she's good to go again. :)
"There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. But who we are, and why we are here, are not among them. Those answers we carry inside." -Optimus Prime

Morlok
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Morlok » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:23 am

I voted "torn apart" because it's always better when I actually see mechanical/electronic components, but I should add that what I really prefer is when a robot is malfunctioning as a result of physical damage or falling apart as a result of hacking/reprogramming/malfunctioning. You know, any situation where the robot is reduced to a harmless broken toy.

Overheating is also great because it has a strong sexual connotation.

As for transformation, I like witnessing the process take place in graphic, gruesome detail, and always when it's degrading. I generally prefer when it's non-consensual but I'm okay with the girl being willing to become a robot, as long as her desire to be perfect only results in her becoming a mere object, prone to all sorts of malfunctions. the POV doesn't matter to me as long as it's written in the third person because I have more voyeuristic tastes.
machines deserve punishment

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Deactivation and reprogramming!
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Dammnnn tough choice. All of the above maybe? Since they all potentially lead to malfunctions. And if it's from thurosis, I trust that it'll be good :thumbsup:
But if I have to choose, I'd pick
I'd pick
I'd pick
:!:Error in best choice calculations
:arrow: 1000 iterations yielded equal scores
:arrow: attempting to reinitiate best choice program
:!: Error 15A no conclusive decision can be made
I'd pick error no decision found.
:!: Error 15H2 No such option exists
:arrow: Emergency shutdown initiated to prevent further damage due to overheating
I'd pick
I'd pick
I'd piiiiick...