Manips

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
aurican11

Manips

Post by aurican11 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm

2 of my new manips. I just started using GIMP and these are my first two if you couldn't tell.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=47531627

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=47458914

Please tell me what you think and any tips. Thanks.

glast

Post by glast » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I like the first one. Try to add some shadow into the panel, it will be like behind the skin.
I need to make a tip section for some of these things.
The wiki is a good place for it :lol:

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Not bad. Not bad at all given that you used GIMP :D I really love open source software, but never have got my head around the weird menus and all those cluttered palettes GIMP has. I rather use the "borrowed" Photoshop copy I have from my compa... well enough about me... Nice work, hope to see more in the future. :!:

Oh - and I even have a manip tip too: In my opinion, most important is the appeal of the source image and a nice idea - This does more for me than the technical execution (how perfect is the emboss effect on the panels, etc). The girl should have a nice stare (NOT looking into the camera e.g.), be in an odd situation (naked at a crowded place) or so.
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

aurican11

Thanks

Post by aurican11 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:13 am

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try and put that to use. :-)