Metal Heart

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
The Liar

Metal Heart

Post by The Liar » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 am

Can get at

ttp://www.k-manga.net/index.php

on URC

Plot: Combat android accidentally gets downloaded with a Dateing Sim
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:17 am

Metal Heart,. You can get it on the URC.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Gorgo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am

There's no links there for that particular manhwa.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 am

Maybe I should have put it this way before. Not the site the sites URC.
here
#k-manga@irc.irchighway.net

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:53 am

you need to get on their IRC to grab them.

for those of you who use IRC here is the link. Just copy and paste in in your irc address box.

[url]irc://irc.irchighway.net/k-manga[/url]

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:06 pm

I kept putting U instead of I. I'm such an moron.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:29 pm

can someone tell me a good irc programm? i searched at google but there was thousand of them o_O
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:46 pm

I used mIRC. I'm not sure if it's good or not comparatively. I just mucked about with it for a few hours and eventually it did what I wanted.

It occurs to me that that if you're equally illiterate in this regard the following my be of use.

http://lupus-serv.cjb.net/

Just put in the code next to what you want in the irc, once you're on the channel.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:13 pm

irssi. No fancy graphical interface but all the functions you can think of.

Kind regards

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:33 am

Hey, if anyone found a copy of this anywhere on their IRC, could you please (kindly) email it to me? I know how to use IRC and all, just have had a hell of a time using their stuff with my satellite. If anyone would be willing to do this, let me know, I'll PM you with my address. Thanks.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 am

how can i use m irc? i tried many times but i can't connect to the servers etc... T_T
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Alright, if you're using MIRC, then you want to type in the "Server" window:

/server irc.irchighway.net

If it pops up with the connection info box, type in a "real name", nick name, email, whatever you want in the boxes, and hit connect again.

Once connected to the server, type (again, in the server window OR in the "Join Channel" box that pops up):

(For server window):
/join #k-manga

(For join channel window):
#k-manga

From there, type !list in the chat room and it'll show you the different servers you can connect to, along with a description of what they have (usually, but not always). Make sure you set your "Auto-connect" options in the Options menu under DCC to accept. Once you've done that, it's a simple matter of finding something that says [/ctcp RandomGuyA Here is something you type to access this CTCP server], and then either highlight the stuff in brackets, copy, and paste it in the chat box, or just manually type it in. Once into an Fserver, it works a bit like DOS, dir, cd/, and to get a file you want, type in "get NameOfFileHere.zip" (minus the quotes). It'll be added to the queue and download when it's your turn.

That should be the basics of using MIRC, I haven't used any other IRC program, so I'm not sure if the connection language will differ, as far as connecting to the servers and channels and whatnot. This should be enough to get you in and downloading stuff though, so good luck in your search.