Thanks for the support!

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
gynoidlover

Thanks for the support!

Post by gynoidlover » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all of your support.

This is my first foray into the whole manip picture thing so I am taking it one step at a time but... I never really realized how tiring it is, staring and squinting at the screen as I tweak individual pixels. Wow... I have a new found respect for anyone who does anything on the computer for long periods of time.

Anyway I am going to take a break for a bit and probably won't post or upload pics for a short time. I will keep working on new stuff and will be back soon.

Thanks again, it is really cool to (1) have peers who are very supportive and (2) know there are others out there who appreciate the same stuff as I do. I always thought I was kind of wierd because I liked gynoids, androids, robots, robotic girls, etc., but I don't feel such like an outcast now. Thanks for accepting me.

Thanks again,

GL

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Glad to have you aboard and contributing! I hear you about needing to take a break... it can take a lot out of you. I go through cycles of activity and inactivity myself

Enjoy the (well-deserved) break... but not, I pray, for too long! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com