The gallery exist?

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
DianaDarkangel

The gallery exist?

Post by DianaDarkangel » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 am

I´m new participant, I´d love to see the Fembot gallery, but it seems to be disappeared... someone knows what happening? It will come back?
Thank you so much!
Diana

Kube²
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Kube² » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:10 pm

This is the eternal question here

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:19 pm

true true -.-
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

ANDROID69
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Same ol Question & same ol answer

Post by ANDROID69 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey my fellow ASFRain's,
You know that is getting TOO DARN OLD!!!! Once the site was down for over 2 weeks & we were told the gallery would be up & running when it would come back up, (looks at my watch) that was around late summer. If the person whos fixing it (& what was wrong with ol gallery anyway???) can't devote at least a few hours a week or just spare time on weekends then give it to someone who can. I know I sound like I'm complaining & I'll take the heat, heck someone has too. I love this place & everyone in it but I feel like a voter right now & who ever is running the gallery is a POLITICAN lol so that we asfrains here ask questions & well the gallery op or spoke person feeds us a so so answer & jumps the question. Qudos to all members here for stickin through with this great site of ours, & QUDOS to are board admins folks, Not trying to sound mad or upset anyone just speaking my peace:) Hope everyone had a great CHRISTMAS!!! & a Happy New Year & look forward to hearing from ALL of you, Your friend & fellow ASFRain, PETE#69
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69

RobOught2

Gallery...

Post by RobOught2 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:20 am

I miss it too, but I don't understand why the complaining. Why not create your own gallery complete with a domain and code it. It isn't as easy as it sounds though. Not to mention the cost and time involved where I don't think anyone here is getting paid much if anything. I myself wonder how the bandwidth was paid for here to bring up all the graphics, as the more popular a high bandwidth site, such one that has a high amount of pictures.

Perhaps everyone should also be reminded how much it costs you the individual to log onto this site and use it before complaining too much. Besides, check out the stories again, they bring a much better mental picture in many cases.

Can I borrow two cents? I just gave them away...

Rob

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:24 am

I want to remain anonym for some raison everybody could understand here, So I'll not make my own site to present my work. So confidentiality is a an unportant point, I m maybe a little paranoid with that but I don't trust so much in place like deviant art about that kind of point. Last point, I have already made a fake mail adress to register here and I don't want to make it twice cause I m too lazy for it.

So I ll only post my work on this site gallery cause it's easier more secure for me and simply cause that's the place where it should be.

For me
No gallery here = I keep my stuff for me

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 am

android69 makes a good point though, i think it was kosmos who was redoing the gallery...is there anything us members can do to help? i mean i know myself for one am not a genius at web apps but my daily job IS working as an IT person. SO maybe there is something we can all do perhaps? maybe its writing some tedious code, maybe its devoting our computers to running a cycle for a few hours. but please, let us know what we can/need to do to get the gallery back

Barbarella

Post by Barbarella » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:33 am

It takes all of 3 minutes to download the free version of coppermine gallery, install it, link up the database and boom...gallery is back up.

Dont know why it's taken literally months for the FC Gallery to be fixed.
On DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com/liavenuto
Admin of the ASFR FTP Server

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Wher can me post new drawwings?

:wink:

(Sit on a chair and grab a microphone)

Nobody know's the trouble I seen... Thank you, thank you very much!!

Mirage

sparky

Post by sparky » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:59 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol:

:?

:(
yo

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:25 am

LOl, aside from devinart, there's also imagestack, and photobuck.

til then

Nathan

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by A.N.N. » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:54 am

Deviant Art has been nothing but trouble for me, I've been trying to create an account ever since our folks first starting using it. It won't let me, and the admins there won't answer my questions. I even tried to make an account with a different ISP and I was still blocked. :?

Those other sites mentioned have been pretty good.

On the other topic:
I do know how to program, though I'm rusty on the web apps. I can help you KOS-MOS if you need coding help. :)
A.N.N.

Batou

Post by Batou » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:35 pm

lets all wait'e for tha best...
"i like where this thread is going..."

sparky

Post by sparky » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:49 pm

So...Kos Mos with an update of ANY kind....or...
yo