Artist and writer Praise thread

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Artist and writer Praise thread

Postby Robotman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 am

Indeed. :D I've really been enjoying his animations. I love the obviously robotic women getting into obviously robotic situations, and the music is really fun too.

Postby Ray McCoy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

Most definitely. CW Butterfly does excellent work. He and I are working on a collaborative animation, hopefully the first in a series, and we are going to stick to similar themes. It has been a huge pleasure working together, and I can't wait to share the results! (And it's about time I contributed something for a change!) The artwork will be done soon, so hopefully we can keep the ball rolling.
Portrait of the sleep deprived...

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 am

That's awesome news. :D

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 am

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 pm

I posted this on another thread. I am posting it here for everyone to be able to respond to it if you so choose. But either way my words are clear:

Either you share with the community because you want to and acknowledge that people won't always say what you'd like to hear. Or you stop posting content and remove all chance of positive or negative feedback. We're not here to stroke your ego and make you feel appreciated. You post pics, movies, or stories because you have a talent and you want to share it with like-minded people. Not because we will re-affirm you, but because you genuinely want to do so. If you receive praise, that's a wonderful bonus and you should enjoy it. If you receive criticism, listen to what your peers say and maybe take it into account if you choose to do another project to share. Robotman and I will do our best to ensure that any criticism is not overly harsh or belittling without cause. We're not here to watch the flames erupt on our board. But be aware: If you post something, you will be subject to other people's opinions. That's life. Learn from it!
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby darkbutflashy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 am

Kishin wrote:You post pics, movies, or stories because you [...] genuinely want to do so.

Yep, that's it. Feedback is nice but I think feedback can be hard to cope with, too. And positive feedback is even harder when you feel you have the obligation to do the same stuff again and again. Because at first you don't do this for other people but for yourself.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby dale coba » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Sarabot didn't announce her recent set of manipulations, but I want everyone to know they are on Fembotwiki, because I think they're lovely. As always very personal, a very generous window into the erotic desires of a synthetic woman.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Postby --Battery-- » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Rob the Fixer.
He always delivers content from the deeps of Pixiv and who knows what lost boards from the east.
He ask nothing of us.
He always share with us.
Furry robots and other things.
Praise be to him.

Way to go.
Thanks for share.

Postby Rob_The_Fixer » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:31 pm

Happy to oblige and deliver. ^^
この翻訳者を修正!

xerxes31415

Postby xerxes31415 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Yeah, I definitely appreciate all the pics you post Fixer! thanks!

Previous

Return to Images