Artist and writer Praise thread

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:15 am

Well, thanks a lot for those kind words Kishin.
Your works also rules dude, I love NOVA
NOVA FOR PRESIDENT ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I also love Mirage stories (Smart, funny and obscure that's the way I like it heheheh) and eyebore manips (awesome!! :shock: )
I miss a lot the wonderful FA manips by href (you're the king) and the delicious stories of EHY (My fav writer by far!!!)

There's not enough space to thank you all people!!! 8) 8) 8)

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:36 am

On the writers' side, fection has always been one of my favorites. The Candy series is in my top picks.

Also hats off to the General with his magnum opus, Blue Chips. Well thought out, well written and catering to almost all of the tastes of our ecclectic group.

And what can I say about Mirage? If there was an ASFR magazine, he would be the staff writer. I'm sure the free time he uses to entertain us could probably be used towards something more constructive (kidding :D ), he is always coming out with somthing new that we will read if for no other reason than to see how it will end. (Human pizza?)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:52 am

Yes I want to add my praise to everyone who posts pics,stories and fascinating forum subjects here.Guess Araenae is my favourite for pics,they just seem that little bit more inclined to my taste than the 'model with circuit board' types.Do think Keraptis is a great writer as well (one of my all time faves),Noidguy is just plain clever at everything,and Kishin's Nova pics I do love as well,though I wouldnt mind a pic or 2 of her initial development,grin,especially if that gorgeous girl was developed from a human model!
The Collector for his inventive mind,but had better say no more on that at present,and finally to everyone who makes this such a lovely place to visit.There that should just about cover everyone,only thing is unlike Oscar winners I mean every word of it.
May Fembot Central survive and flourish,I just hope I can help that to happen.
Stephanie.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

code_author

Thank you, to all who contribute their works!

Post by code_author » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:45 pm

An excellent topic and from such an excellent humble :wink: artist!! Thank you Kishin, href, mirage, maxx, ibore, fection and all of the orhers who have contributed stories and artwork over the years. The amount of appreciation may sometimes seem low, but just because (untalented) people (like me) don't say it, doesn't mean we do not appreciate all your time and effort put into your works.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS COMMUNITY GREAT,

Code_Author

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:01 pm

Great thread Kishin!

Just as important as the writers and artists, arguably MORE important, are the people who give their time and effort to create web sites where people like us can come together. Without the forum, the ideas cannot flourish. For me at least the first was Robotdoll whose ASFR web site had an absolutely huge impact on me. Learning back in 1997 that I wasn't alone really changed things for me and inspired me to express this small side of myself. There are of course many other fantastic sites past and present that have given us all plenty to enjoy and think about ... the FAC being among the most venerable of these.

But the biggest praise of all goes to Noidguy, Sabina/KOS-MOS, href, and Kishin for this message board and gallery. For the past several years it has been THE place to come to meet, talk with, publish to, and learn from others with similar interests to our own. All you have to do is look at the recent roll call, or the current member count (over 1000), to see how many people are benefiting from this board. The growth and continued health of this community is a credit to the moderators, all of whom are constantly present and contributing and yet none of whom ever abuse their position to intimidate or dominate. It has become (once again, after a brief dark time which was no fault of those four) a place where I think people feel very welcome.

Thanks to all four of you for providing us with this forum ... and thanks to everyone whose posts and contributions keep us all coming back.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:59 am

I'll have to most definitely second that! Sabina, you do indeed ROCK. I thank all of you for the effort you have put into this website. As one of the older members, I too felt great relief and joy to find others with similar interests. And to the artists... when I see names such as Eyebore, Blkwdo and Nibigot, I know that there's something great to look forward to. Keep the dream alive!

Chen
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Chen » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:18 am

I need to thank Kishin.When I found FAC, you can't image how happy I could be! :lol:

fection

Post by fection » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:31 am

Nice one, everyone.
I too have been half lurking/half contributing for.....Jeez......I don't want to say......
But FembotCentral has become my daily port of call for reports of impending android action, stories and images. Like many, I often don't pipe up much - I tend to think I have very 'narrow' tastes with regard to ASFR - but this community is as active as it ever was.
Good work. You all deserve a good pat on the back.....or dorsal panel if you're of android origin.
Yeah (skulking back into the shadows).
fec.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:46 am

I know I'm in the mix there somewhere...

I know I don't do nearly as many manips as I used to...heck, even my story writing has taken a downturn. Guess RL does that to a person, hm?

I'll have to get back into practice...with my antiquated photo manipping software (Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0), I can still turn out a good manip or two, as evidenced by "50 ReBoots"

I've got plenty of stock images...just need to find the time to warp a few.

BTW: Sarabot, didja get my e-mail?

Doug

Triumph

Post by Triumph » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:54 pm

Okaaay... so BACK ON TOPIC... Yes. Since the short time I have been here I have seen many wonderous things. Things that would make the other forums poop themselves from jealousy because of the great talent that can be found by the contributers here. Join me, why don't you, in wishing for a team of fembot cheerleaders to rub them the RIGHT way in the right places!
The Poop, the whole Poop, and nothing but the Poop!

eyebore

right On

Post by eyebore » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:38 pm

It's great to see the board so active. I am always impressed by Kishin and Araenae's 3D work, those great Flash animations KMOS has been posting, the great new stuff from Korby and Freejack and offcoarse HREF and many others that I hope won't be offended if forgot to mention there names. I also wanted throw some praise to mirage who has so consistantly produced great stories for us all to enjoy along with many of the great new writers that have really come up with some nice work. Keep up the great work.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:47 am

Where to start......I would like to..."Cough"......(Burp)...Sorry........ (scratch my ass)... (a very silently small fart comes out) Pzzzz......
Oh my! woooo... that's a stincky! Sorry.....

Where was I?

Yes, THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE THAT CONTRIBUTES!!!!!! (My spelling sucks, I know)
I must confess, Araenae's contributions are one of my favs and like so many other people here, I greatly enjoy the many talented people here.

I remember at the beginning... Giant dinosaurs rules the land and BBBOOOOMMMMM the asteroid came!...sorry, going off topic..

No, serouisly, Thank you for the praises and the silent insults, I came to enjoy this community that is filled with very talented people who we all share something in commen that makes erveryone quite unique.

So, again to everyone, this is a great topic, Kishin. Thank you to all, HREF, Sabina and everyone I totally forgot the spelling of your names...

Mirage

(Dam it! I got already 2 stories in my head to write down..)
(See you soon......BBBBWAAAHAHAHAHA...)

PS: Don't kill me..I'll be good...I'll be good..

blkwdo

Wow

Post by blkwdo » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:00 pm

I'm not sure if I qualify for such praise Kiezo, but thank you. To be mentioned along with some of the names here is really outstanding.

I'd like to take my turn to thank a few specifically. So, thanks Robotdoll (yours was the first site I found years ago). And for the artwork, stories, and manips the list is endless, but here are a few that were major impacts on my journey through techy-dom...

Noidguy
Href
Kishin
Eyebore
Aranea (or spelled somthing close to that)

And a broad thank you to the newer manipers and artists who are sharing their work with the community. It's nice to see such a boom in participation.

If I missed anyone, it wasn't intentional...have a noid kinda day!

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:38 pm

I think I'll take this opportunity to sing the praises of some of my favorite authors in our little group.

Mad Mechacow: Syntech is truly a unique place, and I would love to hear more about it. In fact, I'll be a little disappointed if I don't. Amazing work.

Kano: Monday was fantastic! Will Tuesday never dawn? (Pun intended, despite being horribly corny).

BA: Hreftech really should be a little more strict when programming their mainenance droids... but I'm glad they're not. I'd really like to see some more in the same series as Mrs. Allen's Two O'Clock, as well.

I still wonder if a Technical Work - Part 3 is in the pipelines, though. Part 2 hardly got mentioned here, but was great.

For all those I didn't mention, your efforts do not go unappriciated. These are just the ones I am currently most excited about.

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by sarabot » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:26 am

Hey there Doug. Sorry, I hardly ever check my mail cuz it's 99.999% spam. Thanks for reminding me to check tho! I'm always flattered when other people want to manip my pix. I put a few up in the Gallery's stock section. Would you like any more? BTW I use Paint Shop Pro 7.
~Sara
P.S. Heehee, cool pic

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:02 pm

To all the artists & authors who contribute (and just some of my favs off the top of my head - no offense if I forgot some):

Kishin, Xeran, Href, Silent Lurker, Sarabot, Eyebore, Araenae (Sp?), BA, Heinrich B, Mirage, General - a respectful bow to you! The place wouldn't be the same without!
Last edited by 33cl33 on Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:42 am

Okay here is something else I really like about Nibigot's contributions. Not only does he do so many manips and they are usually of good quality, but it's the subject matter that is interesting. Nibigot, you pick some of the WEIRDEST pictures to manip and I mean that in a good way! I like that so many of them are so... CASUAL. It's like gynoids are already part of everyday life :D
Also you are rather creative in how you approach your manips and show a great variety in your work. Thanks ;)

tc

Post by tc » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:52 pm

I have seen many good works in both manips and stories.

While I have personal likes and dislikes on different themes
presented; I am happy to see the activity. Speeaking as
someone that lacks the ability to create these works myself;
I do not think it is right for me to say one person is better than
the other. That would require access to skills that I do not
have.

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:59 am

Simply put, I genuinely love all the wonderfu photo manips, original arts, 3d images (woo Nova!) and clever stories everyone on this great forum post! If it were not for you folks, I'd be searching the net on my relic of a dial-up connection all on my lonesome, prone to depression and frustration! :lol:

Cheers and applause to all those who take an active role here, thank you all again!

THOR

Great Stuff

Post by THOR » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:14 pm

I'd have to say in the last 3-4 years there has been an abundant amount of excellent story-telling and writing and I want to encourage those that have made those contributions to continue submitting the creative and imaginative work! I applause all of you for your talents.

As for the manips, 3D images and Flash Animation... I can't say enough good things about the ability of some of the great people that upload these items. Your interest in ASFR and talents have made this community grow significantly in the last few years.

I can't really name everyone I'd personally like to thank for holding my interest (and I really wouldn't know where to begin), but I can honestly say that I thank you for your time, talents and efforts in providing the materials, talents and planting a seed in the younger crowed to create, engage in discussion and support the ASFR community.

Just thought I'd surface and pull a "Silent Bob" on y'all before I sit back and admire the website in silence. Take care.

THOR

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:37 pm

It looks like we have another great manipper out there. Joden, welcome to the ranks and thanks for the contributions!

joden

Post by joden » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:03 am

Thank you. :D Vote for the images if you like them.

- joden

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:54 am

Keizo wrote:It looks like we have another great manipper out there. Joden, welcome to the ranks and thanks for the contributions!
Second that. Dude has hell of talent. 1 r = t3h j3@10u$.

Consider the votes a done deal.
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:52 am

Let me add my 2 cents' worth, as well...damn fine manips there, Joden.

Welcome to the elite few ;)

Doug

joden

Post by joden » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:06 pm

Happy to do my part. Looking forward to new images from everyone.