Artist and writer Praise thread

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Artist and writer Praise thread

Postby Kishin » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:09 am

This is for all you ASFR artists who work so hard to make the rest of us smile and enjoy coming here.

Eyebore, Chen, Araenae, Sarabot, Korby, BA, Mirage, General and all you others who have been posting your work for the last few months, take a bow.

It's really wonderful to come here and see that our group is still so strong. I really think it's people like you artists and writers who help keep it that way, because you keep bringing people back to us to see more!

I am dedicating this thread to our artists and writers. This thread is for people to post their thanks and support to the people who help keep ASFR rolling.

No hijacking or off topic on this one folks. These people have earned their respect and we owe it to them to give this little bit back.

Postby tinyspider » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:15 am

Well, thanks a lot for those kind words Kishin.
Your works also rules dude, I love NOVA
NOVA FOR PRESIDENT ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I also love Mirage stories (Smart, funny and obscure that's the way I like it heheheh) and eyebore manips (awesome!! :shock: )
I miss a lot the wonderful FA manips by href (you're the king) and the delicious stories of EHY (My fav writer by far!!!)

There's not enough space to thank you all people!!! 8) 8) 8)

Postby jpetoh » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:36 am

On the writers' side, fection has always been one of my favorites. The Candy series is in my top picks.

Also hats off to the General with his magnum opus, Blue Chips. Well thought out, well written and catering to almost all of the tastes of our ecclectic group.

And what can I say about Mirage? If there was an ASFR magazine, he would be the staff writer. I'm sure the free time he uses to entertain us could probably be used towards something more constructive (kidding :D ), he is always coming out with somthing new that we will read if for no other reason than to see how it will end. (Human pizza?)

Postby Stephaniebot » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:52 am

Yes I want to add my praise to everyone who posts pics,stories and fascinating forum subjects here.Guess Araenae is my favourite for pics,they just seem that little bit more inclined to my taste than the 'model with circuit board' types.Do think Keraptis is a great writer as well (one of my all time faves),Noidguy is just plain clever at everything,and Kishin's Nova pics I do love as well,though I wouldnt mind a pic or 2 of her initial development,grin,especially if that gorgeous girl was developed from a human model!
The Collector for his inventive mind,but had better say no more on that at present,and finally to everyone who makes this such a lovely place to visit.There that should just about cover everyone,only thing is unlike Oscar winners I mean every word of it.
May Fembot Central survive and flourish,I just hope I can help that to happen.
Stephanie.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Thank you, to all who contribute their works!

Postby code_author » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:45 pm

An excellent topic and from such an excellent humble :wink: artist!! Thank you Kishin, href, mirage, maxx, ibore, fection and all of the orhers who have contributed stories and artwork over the years. The amount of appreciation may sometimes seem low, but just because (untalented) people (like me) don't say it, doesn't mean we do not appreciate all your time and effort put into your works.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS COMMUNITY GREAT,

Code_Author

Postby keraptis » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:01 pm

Great thread Kishin!

Just as important as the writers and artists, arguably MORE important, are the people who give their time and effort to create web sites where people like us can come together. Without the forum, the ideas cannot flourish. For me at least the first was Robotdoll whose ASFR web site had an absolutely huge impact on me. Learning back in 1997 that I wasn't alone really changed things for me and inspired me to express this small side of myself. There are of course many other fantastic sites past and present that have given us all plenty to enjoy and think about ... the FAC being among the most venerable of these.

But the biggest praise of all goes to Noidguy, Sabina/KOS-MOS, href, and Kishin for this message board and gallery. For the past several years it has been THE place to come to meet, talk with, publish to, and learn from others with similar interests to our own. All you have to do is look at the recent roll call, or the current member count (over 1000), to see how many people are benefiting from this board. The growth and continued health of this community is a credit to the moderators, all of whom are constantly present and contributing and yet none of whom ever abuse their position to intimidate or dominate. It has become (once again, after a brief dark time which was no fault of those four) a place where I think people feel very welcome.

Thanks to all four of you for providing us with this forum ... and thanks to everyone whose posts and contributions keep us all coming back.

Postby Keizo » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:59 am

I'll have to most definitely second that! Sabina, you do indeed ROCK. I thank all of you for the effort you have put into this website. As one of the older members, I too felt great relief and joy to find others with similar interests. And to the artists... when I see names such as Eyebore, Blkwdo and Nibigot, I know that there's something great to look forward to. Keep the dream alive!

Postby Chen » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:18 am

I need to thank Kishin.When I found FAC, you can't image how happy I could be! :lol:

Postby fection » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:31 am

Nice one, everyone.
I too have been half lurking/half contributing for.....Jeez......I don't want to say......
But FembotCentral has become my daily port of call for reports of impending android action, stories and images. Like many, I often don't pipe up much - I tend to think I have very 'narrow' tastes with regard to ASFR - but this community is as active as it ever was.
Good work. You all deserve a good pat on the back.....or dorsal panel if you're of android origin.
Yeah (skulking back into the shadows).
fec.

Postby kb7rky » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:46 am

I know I'm in the mix there somewhere...

I know I don't do nearly as many manips as I used to...heck, even my story writing has taken a downturn. Guess RL does that to a person, hm?

I'll have to get back into practice...with my antiquated photo manipping software (Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0), I can still turn out a good manip or two, as evidenced by "50 ReBoots"

I've got plenty of stock images...just need to find the time to warp a few.

BTW: Sarabot, didja get my e-mail?

Doug

Next

Return to Images