Android & Cyborg 2 Video Clips

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Cybernetique

Android & Cyborg 2 Video Clips

Post by Cybernetique » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:38 pm

In the next week or so, I'm going to be able to digitally vidcap my VHS copies of Android & Cyborg 2. I'd love to share them with the community, but:

A) I don't have any webspace to host the video files
B) I don't know exactly what you guys want, in terms of scenes (or whether you want the whole movie)

So I figured I'd air my dilemma here. Any suggestions?

kroid00

Post by kroid00 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:50 pm

I guess my suggestion would be to make the movies available for downloading. I would especially like a copy of Cyborg 2. If video captions are all you are able to provide because of limited space, then I would like to see pictures that depict the "true" nature of the female androids. (Pics of exposed circuitry, being worked on, malfunctioning.)

Well, there's my two cents worth! Anything you could provide to the community would be appreciated though I'm sure.

Thanks,

Kroid00

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:18 pm

It should be noted that Cyborg 2 is out on DVD. Check amazon.com ... thats where I got mine! 8) Decent video quality and price. Don't expect much on extras though.
There's always time to collect!

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:36 pm

Off the subject, but.... You know there's a gynoid connection to a movie called "The Collector"? Anybody know what it is? The actual connection is one step removed, but maybe somebody gets it.

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:59 pm

"We'll need a search running ... One's already begun ... "

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:12 pm

Searched IMDB ... 9 titles found, nothing relavent ... except 1 where a man 'collected' a woman ... :shock:

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:49 pm

Cybernetique, one option would be to upload your vidcaps to the appropriate page on gynoid.dreamhost.com. Either that or post them here at FC in the scans/screens section.

Collector, regarding the 'gynoid' connection... You have the right film picked out. The woman being 'collected' (actually kidnapped) was portrayed by Samantha Eggar who later turned up as Eve Edison's creator in "Mann & Machine".

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not bad! It just ocerred to me ... I haven't posted this many times since ... ever! I've been here since the beginning, back before Electric Destiny was ever posted on FAC! "I've been away from my children for far too long" Freddy Krueger