Message Deleted.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Message Deleted.

Post by Condor621 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:55 pm

Pics Removed by Author. I committed the crime of using an AI art system to help create the pics that were here, and just saw the announcement. Not going to argue with the rule, but to say its ok to rip pictures of actual people taken by photographers or screen shot from SM or elsewhere and then manip them for our own amusement and pleasure, but can't use artificially generated people to serve as....well, artificially generated people - instead of living models confuses me.... All good, though. But I'm sure the real, actual women represented in our art would be "super thrilled" to see some of our work....

:wink:

Chevy Monza

Re: Message Deleted.

Post by Chevy Monza » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:04 pm

Just wanted to say, I did see the original post and enjoyed it. The sound clips are great.

If you decide to host your work elsewhere, definitely share the link.
Interchangable parts won't

dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Message Deleted.

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:08 am

As for the last part that occurred to me chatting with Candy Charms. I was going to ask if she’d be okay being manipped, but the one image I can find of her in the wiki is of her robot doppelgänger being destroyed.