Jenny 907, Series 9. She and her friends will start to appear here.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Jenny 907, Series 9. She and her friends will start to appear here.

Post by Condor621 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:00 pm

Last edited by Condor621 on Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Condor621

Re: Jenny 907, Series 9. She and her friends will start to appear here.

Post by Condor621 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:33 pm

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:48 pm

Jenny 907 was hit by a directed EMP weapon, designed to overwhelm ever her hardened and sophisticated body. Her internal architecture took the full energy discharge, which reeked havoc within her highly sophisticated but delicate internal components. While struggling to get systems back online, Jenny was vulnerable to an assault by an obsolete but still capable android, who proceeded to simply push Jenny against a wall and reach into her open access panel and start smashing any components she could get her hands on. Struggling against the mounting damage, can Jenny fight back, or does the charming and intrepid Series 9 android get totally beaten into scrap?

Jenny 907 Audible Files:
Part 1: https://soundcloud.com/amosburton707/je ... al_sharing

Part 2: https://soundcloud.com/amosburton707/je ... al_sharing

Part 3: https://soundcloud.com/amosburton707/je ... al_sharing

Condor621

Re: Jenny 907,

Post by Condor621 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:06 pm

Hey! Its still me! Jenny! All of my systems were finally brought back on line by Sara, uh, Dr. Fergus,, and with a couple of upgrades to my core systems, including improved shielding against EMP energy weapons and a much more robust processing network and upgraded diagnostic system I'm feeling pretty good! All systems functioning at optimum levels, as us robot girls tend to say! And thankfully, that litter stutter I pick up has resolved itself!

No missions on the horizon for me yet, though. Time to become accustomed to my new components. And some much earned downtime....

Oh, and no. My eyes aren't always this bright. That would kind of be a giveaway, don't ya think? I just dialed them up because I think I look pretty fucking hot like this....don't you agree?

Oh, did ya notice my upgraded quantum processor housing? No so much chips and wires for some psycho to grab onto anymore!

See ya soon!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:50 pm

Cassandra 716 is a Gen Tech series 7 android and frequently teamed with Jenny 907 on field operations. While Jenny is considerably more advanced and sophisticated, Cassandra has been on line and conducting operations for several years longer than Jenny. With higher level Integrated AI systems, the longer an android is operational, the more closely integrated and more efficient the complex network becomes. Cassandras model line was the first to be designed and equipped with higher level processors. Cassandras R T 5.5 Processor was the groundbreaking design that eventually led to the hyper sophisticated Model 9 series. Essentially, the Model 7 line of Gen Tech Androids are the "older siblings" to the newer and more advanced Series 8 and 9 machines.

Cassandra has returned from a field interdiction mission and suffered superficial damage, including losing a hand during a brief but intense exchange of fire, but her processor cores and other critical systems were fully protected and are unscathed. The Model 7 is tough, but Nanofiber and bi phased Carbon were developed and perfected when the Series 7 line had already been manufactured.

After removing her Field coveralls, Cassandra has been instructed to open her service access panels to prepare for a full system diagnostic check, network scan, and necessary repairs. By removing her outer garments, she has revealed her Core processing matrix (and a stunningly perfect body, a hallmark of many lines of Gen Tech Androids) at Dr. Sara Fergus' prompt. While Cassandras elegant and sophisticated processing network system is based on quantum computing principles and integrated AI, the RT 5.5 processor is an order of magnitude slower than the C X 14 R next gen processor. But Cassandra is quite capable in her own right, and has been a good partner...and mentor to Jenny 907.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:30 pm

Picture Deleted by Author. It kinda sucked, anyway.... :lol:

Hey Jen! Its great to see you functioning again! We were all very concerned about you ever getting back on line....things, things would not be the same without you. Did you see what we just dragged into the Lab? Yeah, we were running an interdiction op over near the Frontier, yeah, they haven't stopped trying to run gear over the border. Anything they can do to cause I trouble. I know I'm not some state of the art, hyperfast Series 9 like you, but even my analysis comes to the same conclusion, they are wasting time and resources against us with an illogical strategy...

Oh, back to my, "trophy".... They had a Series 3 with them. Damn, that girl was fine.... but she didn't have a chance against me! I tore that honey up like I was a junker at the scrap festival! Yes, Jenny, thats a thing..... Her targeting and tracking system was so old, I kinda felt bad. Kinda. Yeah, my Combat Subsystem is second to none, I was up close and personal with a molecular blade and before she could say some, "Malfunction, Error, blah blah blah", I tore through her central processor core, her primary relay, and a couple of other things that I guess she needed to function. Needless to say, shes headed for the scrapyard. No, they haven't given me her designation yet, but it was definitely a series 3...

Oh, yeah, one of their crew had a plasma rifle, took my hand clean off. Doc Fergus has another one getting unboxed right now, but for the next couple of hours, I'm one handed Cassie! Geez, I thought that was pretty good. Oh, yeah. Sorry. How are you functioning? Everything back on line and ....feeling....ok?

Good to hear! When you're ready, we'll go take a few more out! I just wanted to let you know I got a little payback for what happened to you... OK, I already had my initial AAR and Diagnostic system checks, but I'm going to be offline for a day or two for refurb and maintenance, but when I'm back up and running, lets go find some fun....or trouble!
Last edited by Condor621 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:12 pm

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:38 pm

Emma-902 Encounters the newest soldier assigned to her Ops soldier assigned to the teams...
Picture deleted by Author...

https://on.soundcloud.com/JG18c
Last edited by Condor621 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:21 pm

Jenny 907 preps for her Field Assessment...

https://soundcloud.com/amosburton707/je ... al_sharing

Condor621

Message Deleted.

Post by Condor621 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:21 pm

Deleted by author.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:11 am

Nm
Last edited by Condor621 on Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:01 pm

Nm