The future is finally here

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
xeran-gere
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The future is finally here

Post by xeran-gere » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:51 am

And just like that - the future is here.

If you can't tell then why ask.

My Westworld work - https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Xeran

Kube²

Re: The future is finally here

Post by Kube² » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:28 pm

come on people, the mighty Xeran comes back after more than 10 year with some awesome new stuff and nobody gives fuck...

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:41 pm

Because it's just AI-generated jank, that anyone could request from a prompt. Pixiv is flooded with the stuff! It's to the point they had to include a filter so people who were sick of being bombarded with it could hide them from the search results.
The stuff Xeran used to make? Photo-manipulated works of art. This? Meh.
The Fembot Central admin even made it clear that AI generated "art" isn't welcomed on the Wiki gallery.

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:39 pm

you can do this ?
I can't, and believe me I try... It require a lot more than just the "right" prompt.
it is obviously high quality work, performed by a long time member and very skilled artist of this community that deserve a little more respect than that.

href

Post by href » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:22 am

Kube² wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:28 pm come on people, the mighty Xeran comes back after more than 10 year with some awesome new stuff and nobody gives fuck...
That is a fair cop. I was so speechless I forgot to speak!!
:notworthy: :notworthy:

BA2

Post by BA2 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:04 am

I think these images are great - thanks for posting!

I do get the debate around AI though, I’m undecided about it myself. On one hand I share the concern of talented artists and models who feel their work is being harvested without credit. If AI deters content creators, including models, from making and sharing original work then the whole system becomes poorer plus it is unfair on them. One the other hand, with skilled guidance such as this, I feel the AI results are a welcome addition. I love the smooth synthetic feel which I have pursued less effectively by re-using photos of dolls and mannequins in my manips or by crude photoshop smoothing. I would look to use bits of AI generated content in future, though I don’t know enough to prompt good results myself.

I don’t feel that I have the moral high ground to criticise the use of AI when I have liberally harvested images or bits of images for my stuff, usually without credit! AI is here to stay and it’ll be interesting to see how things get worked out, perhaps the visual art equivalent to the impact of streaming on the music industry?

I do support the forum policy line out of respect for our moderators’ wisdom and commitment. Our small niche interest will not be a great factor in how the wider debate plays out so I feel that a soft line is probably appropriate…

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:32 pm

I think it's hilarious that people here debate about the "ethics" of using AI to create images of artificial women who are supposed to be artificial women... meanwhile, everyone's ok with grabbing a screenshot or copying an image of a model or actress, not getting her consent to use her image, and then do photo-manipulations of actual people to make it appear that they are missing limbs, have been decapitated, or have holes in them with burnt electronics etc. 😆

Talk about missing the actual big picture here. The wrong model or actress gets wind of this place, oh boy!
Last edited by Condor621 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:48 pm

You’re not wrong. I was going to ask Candy Charms if I could manip some of her photos or get someone else to do it for me. Then I did a search of her on Fembotwiki and the only images of her is of her robot doppelgänger getting shot in the head. So I decided not to.

Well I won’t say we’d automatically be considered incel psychos - Ama Rio for example was posting on Twitter a few days ago that watching Battlestar Galactica made her understand the fetish - there’s a good chance we would come across as weird.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:02 am

Condor621 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:32 pm I think it's hilarious that people here debate about the "ethics" of using AI to create images of artificial women who are supposed to be artificial women... meanwhile, everyones ok with grabbing a screenshot or copying an image of a model or actress, not getting her consent to use her image, and then do photo-manipulations of actual people to make it appear that they are missing limbs, have been decapitated, or have holes in them with burnt electronics etc. 😆

Talk about missing the actual big picture here. The wrong model or actress gets wind of this place, oh boy!

Mainstream normies all thank we're depraved incel psychos, anyway. ScarJo or some other third wave feminist sees this site, get ready to taste the rainbow....
I'll make it simple - as a rule, we've banned AI art here, but we haven't banned photomanipulations or the like. Us as a mod team talked about it, and we came to that conclusion.

I don't think the last few lines of your post are really constructive to the conversation, so I'd suggest refraining from that sort of stuff in the future. People are free to express their opinions of our forum or our fetish on their own sites or in their own articles / videos / whatever, just as people are allowed to express their thoughts about other fetishes / forums / mindsets on their own sites / articles / videos / whatever.

I know you might not like the rule about us banning AI art here, and that's okay. There's plenty of other sites on the internet for you to post it, and plenty more other sites for you to link it.

Thank you.