Kube hates you even more !!

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Kube²
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Kube hates you even more !!

Post by Kube² » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Recently I was touched to see in my mp (which I consult every 3 years) that some people regularly asked me to publish my old manip and specially my "cindy" manual project.

As my life is about to change I think it might be good to "save" my work on the global internet (and also that spending almost 10 years sulking because of a few regrettable people in this community was enough)

I'm going to publish all my manipulations

Yes ! everyone of my manip

tonight i post something like 20-30 manip, they've been classed in the 2013 part of my gallery as I starting by the oldest stuff first.

But for now I wanna start with something positive, kubes hates you, yes, that s true, but Cindy loves you, and she want to hug you !

She WANT to hug you !

Aww, isn't that cute? :mrgreen:

Arfffff no she can't, fuckin' rubber plastic sh*** of stupid robot sl**

I hate you ALL !
Last edited by Kube² on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kube²

Re: Kube hates you even more !!

Post by Kube² » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:21 am

Yeah robotman, always there to comment, even i'm insulting the whole community without any reason... you're really the only one that deserve that hug :mrgreen:

TODAY :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: more hate = more pics :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

14 new pics mostly from 2014

enjoy all the hate ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maria series from the story "too perfect"

Last edited by Kube² on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:51 am

Robotman wrote:Kube, I like the pics, but I have to admit I have no idea what you're angry at me about.
I don't think he's being serious

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 am

sweet860 wrote:
Robotman wrote:Kube, I like the pics, but I have to admit I have no idea what you're angry at me about.
i'm not, blaming you robotman, on contrary

I left the community and stopped sharing my work for years because there was a lack of reaction and encouragement when I post my work.

And when I dare complained about the lack of feedback, some of the leading members of this community (for instance "faceoffFembot") explained to me that my work was just bad, deserved no feedback and that I should just not post here.

That's why I stopped coming and posting my work here during years

Obviously Robotman is one of the few people who has always encouraged everyone so I really have no reason to blame him

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:15 am

i wanna say it is kinda sexy to place a console on the crotch
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:25 am

Kube² wrote:
sweet860 wrote:
i'm not, blaming you robotman, on contrary

I left the community and stopped sharing my work for years because there was a lack of reaction and encouragement when I post my work.

And when I dare complained about the lack of feedback, some of the leading members of this community (for instance "faceoffFembot") explained to me that my work was just bad, deserved no feedback and that I should just not post here.

That's why I stopped coming and posting my work here during years

Obviously Robotman is one of the few people who has always encouraged everyone so I really have no reason to blame him
Je t'invite cordialement à relire mon message de l'époque, et qu'ensuite tu m'expliques où j'ai qualifié ton travail de mauvais, de ne méritant aucun retour et où j'ai pu te dire de ne plus jamais publier sur Fembot Central/Fembot Wiki. En relisant, tu te rendras peut-être même compte que j'ai spécifiquement exprimé mon admiration pour celui-ci et dit qu'il m'avait beaucoup inspiré. Celui-ci est d'ailleurs toujours aussi bon.

Le but de ce message était d'interroger le double standard de ta plainte : oui, Fembot Central/Fembot Wiki n'est pas très actif et il est parfois décourageant d'y publier son travail, mais c'est un argument assez ironique venant de quelqu'un ayant un peu plus d'une centaine de messages en une douzaine d'année d'inscription. Le ton de mon message était peut-être inutilement aggressif, mais je t'invitais à faire comme moi : serrer les dents et persévérer pour soi-même et les quelques personnes s'exprimant sur ce forum.

Maintenant, je ne sais pas si ta colère résulte d'une mauvaise maîtrise de l'anglais et d'une mauvaise lecture de mon seul et unique message sur le sujet, public ou privé, mais je ne supporte pas que tu réécrives l'histoire en ta faveur, en faisant de moi un bouc émissaire et en jouant au chantage affectif avec la communauté de Fembot Central.

Cordialement,

-----

I cordially invite you to read my post from then, and then to explain to me where I called your work bad, undeserving of feedback, and that you should not post again on Fembot Central/Fembot Wiki. While reading again, you might realize I specifically expressed appreciation for your work and that it had inspired me. It is also presently as good as ever.

The goal of this reply was to put forth the double standard of your complain: yes, Fembot Central is not very active and it is often discouraging to post your work there, but this is an ironic argument coming from someone with only a hundred or so posts in 12 years of membership. The tone of my reply may have been needlessly confrontational, but I invited you to do the same as me: grit your teeth and carry on for yourself and the few people who express themselves on this forum.

Now I do not know if your anger stems from a bad mastery of English and a misreading of my only message on the topic, public or private, but I do not stand you re-writing history, making a scapegoat out of me and overall emotionally blackmailing Fembot Central's community.

Cordially,