Robot Delia Ketchum

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
SneezerWeezer1337
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Robot Delia Ketchum

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Got this art done as a commission. The artist is this fantastic fellow. He was totally willing to take on this idea and, in my opinion, did a great job. I'm sure he'd be open to any of you all who are interested. Apologies to those who don't like the incest slant of this art but I really dig it.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Robot Delia Ketchum

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:43 pm

I really like the art style. Mind if I ask about how much that was total? I know they said they quote prices if you shoot them a note, but I'm just curious what a ballpark on something like that would even be.

SneezerWeezer1337

Re: Robot Delia Ketchum

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:11 pm

It was $80 but he'll give you a discount if you subscribe to his Patreon. I'm just some horny college kid who has nothing better to spend his summer job money on so I blew a load of it on this art and another commission from another artist that's in the works. I'll be sure to share that one when it's done as well. I would absolutely recommend getting a commission from this guy. Like I said he was totally open to the idea and was willing to make any change I asked for. There is a bit of a language barrier but nothing that is too hard to work around.