Candybot007 FanArt

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

Re: Candybot007 FanArt

Postby dingdongdug » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:13 am

All these are so good thanks for this

Postby Epitaph » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 pm

My god that is hot. :D

Postby Muchacho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:35 pm

I want a commission from "steph alone" so badly. :cry: :cry: :cry: (He may not belong to this community but his artwork is A W E S O M E). I still haven't been able to get a job and obviously no job = no money...
PS: dude, how did you request a commission from Jonathan Arevalo? Did you contact him via e-mail?

Postby D.Olivaw » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 pm

This is the best one yet!
"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:14 pm

I love these commissions so much! :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby SoundMaster » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 am

Muchacho wrote:I want a commission from "steph alone" so badly. :cry: :cry: :cry: (He may not belong to this community but his artwork is A W E S O M E). I still haven't been able to get a job and obviously no job = no money...
PS: dude, how did you request a commission from Jonathan Arevalo? Did you contact him via e-mail?

En realidad, una amiga mia me recomendó a el para trabajar en comisiones. Si tienes algunas ideas para comisionar con steph, cuentamelas y quizas pueda usarlas en la proxima comision que le pida.

Actually, a friend of mine recommended me to work on his commissions. If you have some ideas to commission with steph, tell me and maybe I can use them in the next commission with him.

Postby Muchacho » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

SoundMaster wrote:
Muchacho wrote:I want a commission from "steph alone" so badly. :cry: :cry: :cry: (He may not belong to this community but his artwork is A W E S O M E). I still haven't been able to get a job and obviously no job = no money...

En realidad, una amiga mia me recomendó a el para trabajar en comisiones. Si tienes algunas ideas para comisionar con steph, cuentamelas y quizas pueda usarlas en la proxima comision que le pida.

Actually, a friend of mine recommended me to work on his commissions. If you have some ideas to commission with steph, tell me and maybe I can use them in the next commission with him.

Maaaan, thank you so much... I'll DM you with some ideas for sure. :thumbsup:

Postby Extyr » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 am

I'm guessing this pic has been commissionned by you too?
https://www.deviantart.com/stalkingp/art/Commission-V-N5-Reference-Sheet-783844008

I'd really like the hi-rez version. :D

Postby SoundMaster » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Extyr wrote:I'm guessing this pic has been commissionned by you too?
https://www.deviantart.com/stalkingp/art/Commission-V-N5-Reference-Sheet-783844008

I'd really like the hi-rez version. :D

Yes indeed. This is my own character. It's heavily inspired in fection's style, like candybot007. She is a badass and smug robot girl. But she has the same problems of candy, big breast, and a lot of delicate circuits hahahaha :devil:

PreviousNext

Return to Images