The Shoveller's Mound

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

Re: The Shoveller's Mound

Postby TheShoveller » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Aaaand got another done tonight.

I figure since Nathan / Tek's been using my flats as a base for shading them, I'll start uploading the flats versions I do to the Wiki as well. I'll do that at some point in the next week.

Postby Calvanian » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:46 pm

"These Mammots ain't gonna build themselves you know!

XD Nice work. :)
i'm a simple man that likes gaming, RP, and Sexy robot babes, Mix the 3 together and i'm in heaven.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:44 am

Love those blank stares! :hypnotized:

Postby TheShoveller » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Finally got off my lazy ass and uploaded some stuff that I did flats for and stuff that Tek's shaded, along with something new.

First up, the new:

A finale to the Emp-bot series I've been doing. After the last malfunction, Ninjette tries to fix the Emp-Bot with some help from everyone's favorite interdimensional dark lord trapped in alien bondage wear. Doesn't go well, as you'd expect, and the real Emp walks in on it, dejected that her next paycheck's going to pay for that.

Did the flats for it, so I'll post those next:

Some other flats I did for some older works, some newer works - pretty much everything that he hasn't shaded yet, the flats are here for it.

Now for the ones Tek's shaded himself. Not many, but they're there:

Got a mini-comic on the way with the whole "Fantasy Park" thing - basically building a new unit to replace an old bartender. Not too long - 5 or 6 pages - showing the pitch, the construction, the testing, and eventually having it shown in the park. Might take a while, though, between commissions to cover the bills, his new job, and a few other things. Still, look forward to it.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Christmas in July! :party:

Awesome work all around, very cool art. :applause:

Postby TheShoveller » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:51 pm

I actually had an idea for using those same two bots for a 4th of July pic, but I didn't like the idea I had for it and scrapped it. I guess the next holiday would be... what, Halloween? I'll have to think of something for that.

Postby Stephaniebot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Charging station one would be my fave of those
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Postby TheShoveller » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 am

So, got a commission from another artist yesterday, a guy known by the name CalloftheDeep on Twitter. This is the guy who usually draws my buddy's D&D characters for the campaign we're playing right now, and he's the one who introduced me to him. Had him do two of my characters as well - Narau and Heartseeker - and liked them so much I decided to commission something a bit more lewd from him.

Link to his sites follow, in case you wanna check out more of his work or even toss in for a commish of your own from him:

Regular Twitter

NSFW Twitter

Patreon

His Tumblr (which has his commission rates on it)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 am

Awesome work!

Postby TheShoveller » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Alright, a few more finished versions and a lineart that I didn't share until I got permission from the person it was for.

The last one here was a gift to Ruby on the forums here, wanted to make sure she had it first and was cool with posting it beforehand.

Finally, Tek and I got our mini-comic thingy sketched out, so once that's inked, I'll upload the lineart and a flats version of it to the Wiki here. Kind of a teaser of the one comic idea we have bouncing around between us.

PreviousNext

Return to Images