The Shoveller's Mound

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Shoveller's Mound

Post by TheShoveller » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:45 am

I figured with as much as I commission and whatnot I might as well start making my own thread for it instead of piggybacking off of Nathan's / Tek's thread.

First up, a link to my Deviant art page, which has all the stuff I've posted here along with a few things I haven't:

http://calsetes.deviantart.com

Now for a commission made by someone other than Nathan / Tek. This is my one character Heartseeker Dayspring, done by the artist Icy. Her links are under the art:

http://patreon.com/iseenudepeople
http://twitter.com/iseenudepeople

I'll also likely start posting my flats I do for Tek's work here, as well as my attempts at shading the stuff I get.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Re: The Shoveller's Mound

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 am

Nice stuff, Shoveller. I also like to add that you have best title for your thread. The Shoveller's Mound.... sounds like a bar for mine workers, hehe. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 am

WOW!
Just....DAMN!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm

KinoLangDanzel wrote:Nice stuff, Shoveller. I also like to add that you have best title for your thread. The Shoveller's Mound.... sounds like a bar for mine workers, hehe. :thumbsup:
Thanks, tried to stick with the "Shoveller" theme and naturally a pile of goodies I've dug up from various places sounds a lot like I'd have a pile of dirt afterwards. I figure throw it all here and have people take a gander.

I'm thinking about getting a follow-up to it from the same artist, assuming she has slots open and I have money available come Friday. Also looking at another artist for a few commissions as well - one won't really be fembot-related outside of using this and another characters I normally have as fembots (I'm using them in a D&D campaign I'm playing,) but a sexy nude picture of the same two characters? They'd have fembot characteristics and would wind up here.

Also, up to you guys - I have a few non-fembot-related things I could throw in here as well that might have some overlap, namely mannequin-type stuff.

Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Froggy99 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Sure, throw'em in here if they're the least bit related I say. If Spaz can post 27 closeups of someone's eyebrow, some mannequin-ish stuff should be ok. (Sorry Spaz, couldn't resist!) I've really enjoyed the stuff you and Tek have done together, especially the olympics ones and the series with the Overwatch girls...you have some great ideas.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Decided to stop being lazy and uploaded some of the other stuff I've gotten done tonight, including the aforementioned mannequin stuff.

Some info on future stuff I'm commissioning and junk:

-Commissioned a mini-comic using the premise of a few pics done before - namely our take on the concept of Westworld but with actual robots instead of stupid bioroid thingies (this is what that last picture up above is related to.) Just a little 5-6 page thing, nothing major, but showing the process of revamping / replacing a character with another in our park.

-Put in for a few others which should (hopefully) have at least one come in tomorrow night, not sure on the other one. One is game-themed, the other is classic anime-themed.

-Going to start trying my hand at shading once I get a few of these pieces for other people done with flats. Never did it before, probably gonna look crummy at first, but there's nowhere to go but up, right? It's something I didn't upload here before and Overwatch-related so maybe I'll put all the colored ones here when I get done with them.

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Love the last two! A sexbot park themed after all kinds of heroines sounds delightful!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Something from tonight:

Currently, Tek's got a sale going on, 2 B&W characters for $20 (normally $20 a piece.) All this week until Friday. Needs to cover his rent, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks, guys.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Aaaand got another done tonight.

I figure since Nathan / Tek's been using my flats as a base for shading them, I'll start uploading the flats versions I do to the Wiki as well. I'll do that at some point in the next week.

Calvanian

Post by Calvanian » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:46 pm

"These Mammots ain't gonna build themselves you know!

XD Nice work. :)
i'm a simple man that likes gaming, RP, and Sexy robot babes, Mix the 3 together and i'm in heaven.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Finally got off my lazy ass and uploaded some stuff that I did flats for and stuff that Tek's shaded, along with something new.

First up, the new:

A finale to the Emp-bot series I've been doing. After the last malfunction, Ninjette tries to fix the Emp-Bot with some help from everyone's favorite interdimensional dark lord trapped in alien bondage wear. Doesn't go well, as you'd expect, and the real Emp walks in on it, dejected that her next paycheck's going to pay for that.

Did the flats for it, so I'll post those next:

Some other flats I did for some older works, some newer works - pretty much everything that he hasn't shaded yet, the flats are here for it.

Now for the ones Tek's shaded himself. Not many, but they're there:

Got a mini-comic on the way with the whole "Fantasy Park" thing - basically building a new unit to replace an old bartender. Not too long - 5 or 6 pages - showing the pitch, the construction, the testing, and eventually having it shown in the park. Might take a while, though, between commissions to cover the bills, his new job, and a few other things. Still, look forward to it.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:51 pm

I actually had an idea for using those same two bots for a 4th of July pic, but I didn't like the idea I had for it and scrapped it. I guess the next holiday would be... what, Halloween? I'll have to think of something for that.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Charging station one would be my fave of those
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 am

So, got a commission from another artist yesterday, a guy known by the name CalloftheDeep on Twitter. This is the guy who usually draws my buddy's D&D characters for the campaign we're playing right now, and he's the one who introduced me to him. Had him do two of my characters as well - Narau and Heartseeker - and liked them so much I decided to commission something a bit more lewd from him.

Link to his sites follow, in case you wanna check out more of his work or even toss in for a commish of your own from him:

Regular Twitter

NSFW Twitter

Patreon

His Tumblr (which has his commission rates on it)

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Alright, a few more finished versions and a lineart that I didn't share until I got permission from the person it was for.

The last one here was a gift to Ruby on the forums here, wanted to make sure she had it first and was cool with posting it beforehand.

Finally, Tek and I got our mini-comic thingy sketched out, so once that's inked, I'll upload the lineart and a flats version of it to the Wiki here. Kind of a teaser of the one comic idea we have bouncing around between us.

TotallyRubot
Identification: Android

Post by TotallyRubot » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Yeah yeah yeah! Looks great! Thanks a lot for setting that up for me. :D <3

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:52 pm

CodeGreen30107 wrote:Yeah yeah yeah! Looks great! Thanks a lot for setting that up for me. :D <3
No prob. Thanks for all the artwork you provide to us here!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:11 pm

So, got a new piece tonight. Again, it'll be colored and uploaded in both a flats version by me and a shaded version by Tek / Nathan based on those flats.

I'll be doing the flats on Monday starting at maybe 5:30ish PM EST, feel free to swing by and check it out.

Also, Tek has a sale going on right now to help cover some bills, runs from today until midnight CST on Friday, August 24th - get 2 B&W characters for $20. As added incentive, I'll also do the flats on them for free (which, honestly, I'd do them for free anyway.) If you ever wanted to score a commission from Tek, this is the time to do it!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:44 pm

So, got the flats done for this one.

Also, since Tek's having a sale until the end of the week, and I wanted to help him out with it, decided to take a few requests from the Fembot Labs Discord server. Look forward to those soon(ish)! They're not going to be shaded by Tek, but they will have flats done by me.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Ok, been getting a few pieces for people on the Discord server and doing flats for them, both to kinda give back to the community as well as helping get Nathan some work. Only got the first two done with flats, still waiting on three more linearts that should be really cool when all completed.

Image Image

Image Image

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Ok, got the Aeris one done. Not too sure about the "glow" effect on it though, but I can easily remove it if people want.

Edit: Also did a "Version Two" with some text. Nothing fancy, but hopefully people like it.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:09 am

Woulddd y-y-you like to buy a flowwww.flowerrr? a flowerrr?
To buy a flower? Would buy flower you a like?
Plant exchange.ge, liiiiike to buy a floooweeer?
Eerroorrr, eeerroorrr.or coorrruptttion detec.teddd in
peeersonnaaliityyy sseettt.ssssseeeeetttt... "Fflowwwerrrr Ggggirrrrrlll"...

how about this?
Last edited by liliwinnt6 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:49 pm

I'll look into editing it. I got done the next one, with both red and blue eye variants.

Image Image

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Isn't the helmet supposed to be white?

Otherwise, really nice piece! I love the art that you and Nathan produce.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 pm

This is "Version 3," where she doesn't really have a helmet - just that text on her forehead. It's how she looked at the start of Episode 3, until she gets messed-up and rebuilt / upgraded. Was one of the forms I wasn't too familiar with, myself, even having played the game.