The Shoveller's Mound

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

The Shoveller's Mound

Postby TheShoveller » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:45 am

I figured with as much as I commission and whatnot I might as well start making my own thread for it instead of piggybacking off of Nathan's / Tek's thread.

First up, a link to my Deviant art page, which has all the stuff I've posted here along with a few things I haven't:

http://calsetes.deviantart.com

Now for a commission made by someone other than Nathan / Tek. This is my one character Heartseeker Dayspring, done by the artist Icy. Her links are under the art:

http://patreon.com/iseenudepeople
http://twitter.com/iseenudepeople

I'll also likely start posting my flats I do for Tek's work here, as well as my attempts at shading the stuff I get.

Re: The Shoveller's Mound

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 am

Nice stuff, Shoveller. I also like to add that you have best title for your thread. The Shoveller's Mound.... sounds like a bar for mine workers, hehe. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Postby zerodin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:16 am

WOW!
Just....DAMN!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am

Well that's pretty damn nice! :D

Postby TheShoveller » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm

KinoLangDanzel wrote:Nice stuff, Shoveller. I also like to add that you have best title for your thread. The Shoveller's Mound.... sounds like a bar for mine workers, hehe. :thumbsup:

Thanks, tried to stick with the "Shoveller" theme and naturally a pile of goodies I've dug up from various places sounds a lot like I'd have a pile of dirt afterwards. I figure throw it all here and have people take a gander.

I'm thinking about getting a follow-up to it from the same artist, assuming she has slots open and I have money available come Friday. Also looking at another artist for a few commissions as well - one won't really be fembot-related outside of using this and another characters I normally have as fembots (I'm using them in a D&D campaign I'm playing,) but a sexy nude picture of the same two characters? They'd have fembot characteristics and would wind up here.

Also, up to you guys - I have a few non-fembot-related things I could throw in here as well that might have some overlap, namely mannequin-type stuff.

Postby Froggy99 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Sure, throw'em in here if they're the least bit related I say. If Spaz can post 27 closeups of someone's eyebrow, some mannequin-ish stuff should be ok. (Sorry Spaz, couldn't resist!) I've really enjoyed the stuff you and Tek have done together, especially the olympics ones and the series with the Overwatch girls...you have some great ideas.

Postby TheShoveller » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Decided to stop being lazy and uploaded some of the other stuff I've gotten done tonight, including the aforementioned mannequin stuff.

Some info on future stuff I'm commissioning and junk:

-Commissioned a mini-comic using the premise of a few pics done before - namely our take on the concept of Westworld but with actual robots instead of stupid bioroid thingies (this is what that last picture up above is related to.) Just a little 5-6 page thing, nothing major, but showing the process of revamping / replacing a character with another in our park.

-Put in for a few others which should (hopefully) have at least one come in tomorrow night, not sure on the other one. One is game-themed, the other is classic anime-themed.

-Going to start trying my hand at shading once I get a few of these pieces for other people done with flats. Never did it before, probably gonna look crummy at first, but there's nowhere to go but up, right? It's something I didn't upload here before and Overwatch-related so maybe I'll put all the colored ones here when I get done with them.

Postby Extyr » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Love the last two! A sexbot park themed after all kinds of heroines sounds delightful!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:39 am

Lovely stuff! :applause:

Postby TheShoveller » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Something from tonight:

Currently, Tek's got a sale going on, 2 B&W characters for $20 (normally $20 a piece.) All this week until Friday. Needs to cover his rent, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks, guys.

Next

Return to Images