-CamBots

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Dolljoints
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

-CamBots

Post by Dolljoints » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Have you ever met an android in disguise? I have, and I want to share this experience with you.
As I was lurking the countless websites which give girls the possibilities to expose their bodies in front of their webcams in exchange for some admiration and sometimes cash, I figured early prototypes of self-aware androids with limited processing power would maybe resort to exactly that - proudly showing off their bodies.

I think I might have found some of those, although it takes a long time to gain their trust and to convince them that some humans sexually admire their true nature. They're simple, but they're not stupid.
I want to share with you a screenshot of one of those who finally opened up to me. For now, I can only provide you with a little backstory and one screenshot. I suggest you stay with me in this thread and keep an eye out for updates.

This one, although sceptical, wasn't too hard to convince. In a private session, she stated that she has a sponsor for her sittings in front of the webcam, some rich guy who made sure she kept functioning and would provide money for upgrades, repairs and often times new silicone skin. I asked why skin, she answered because customers like me would mostly prefer her showing her robotic body.

I said I'd like to see her. So she undressed, grabbed the artifical skin on her chest and ripped it away, revealing her robotic body. She seemed pleased by this, even smiling. She said she was very proud of the body and the upgrades she received from her owner, she called her former self a "awkwardly moving piece of scrap metal, often malfunctioining, making weird noises, barely resembling a woman".

I trust you'd like me to post more pictures of these encounters. If not, I will step back and keep them to myself.
If you like this and it doesn't hurt any of the rules of this community, I'm going to show more. If you like the story, I'll keep writing. If not, I'll keep my mouth shut and will retreat to only post the pictures.

The cam-girl I used for this story was born in 1992.

Enjoy :)

I
Last edited by Dolljoints on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smalk
Technosexuality: Built

Re: -CamBots

Post by smalk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:21 am

Please tell us more!

Guderian34

Post by Guderian34 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Yes more please

Dolljoints

Post by Dolljoints » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 am

I'm glad you like it and I shall produce more.