"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
xBOT

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Post by xBOT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 pm

I decided to play around a little bit and imagine what a scene from one of my favorite ASFR stories would look like illustrated, so here it is.
Obviously this is just my own interpretation, not the authors. If such interpretations are ever considered disrespectful of the author's work, please feel free to let me know and I will take them down. :|

..."Sure enough, the Girl was waiting for him. The blinds were drawn, and she sat on the bed, a perfectly-sculpted nude in midnight-blue, the exact color he’d requested. She didn’t look human, but she wasn’t supposed to. She was like a stylized person, all sleek curves and shiny highlights, the sort of thing you might get if you crossed a person with an iMac. Her nipples stood out like tiny domes, her pussy was an invitingly-padded socket, her face beautiful in an Art Deco sort of way. She looked at him with glowing golden eyes, and said, “Peter Rosenbaum?” in a clear, calm voice.

He just nodded, unable to speak. “Hello, Peter,” she said, her tone shifting to a seductive purr. “I’m your Girlâ„¢. If you want to, you can give me a name, but you don’t have to. I like being called whatever you want to call me. I like doing whatever you want to do to me. I’m built and programmed to give you pleasure. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”"...
From "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Jukebox
http://mcstories.com/GirlsJustWannaHave ... veFun.html

P.S. How does one post a resized image on this forum?
Last edited by xBOT on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

--NightBattery--

Re: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 pm

oh!
I can help you with that!
FIRST, you choose one of the resolutions given below your posted picture that fits better on your screen,
by clicking on one of them you'll be re-directed to a preview of your picture,
then you copy the URL and post it the same way you posted your pic.

The other, harder way is posting your picture in an image web page like imgur or other lesser sites that let you alter the size of your pics~

Sweet CGI!

Regards

xBOT

Post by xBOT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Weird, I see the "Other resolutions", but I don't see what you see (in that I don't see the 800x600 option)...
I guess I'll try it with my next upload. Is there anyway you can delete that version off the wiki? I just noticed that I forgot to enable the fembot's eye color, so I'm re rendering it now. Should be ready in an hour or so...

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:29 pm

you can always re-upload the same file with the same name.
but yup. only Robotman can delete files on the wiki.
If you have old files to delete you have to either pm him or hope he reads any discussion you might write on your posted file.
Regards!

xBOT

Post by xBOT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Thanks!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 pm

hehehehe
No need to give~