Image idea

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Image idea

Post by BD » Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 am

Soooo... i had an idea in my mind for a small comic or sequence of pictures... But i lack the skills to execute it.

I can pay if that's what any of you wants in order to make it.

The idea goes like this.

A guy approaches a nice robot lady.

This guy asks her something along "Could you translate this for me?" and gives her a piece of paper with some simple loop function written on it.

The lady tries to translate the piece, sputters some errors about high cpu load or runaway execution or stack overflow or just repeats something the function says.

And then crashes.

And that's it. No aftermath or anything.

It might be set up as an idiot playing a prank to a friend or as the usual "eeeeevulz" corporate espionage angle or just an idiot that really does not know english and does not understand why each fembot he has asked to translate this message always crashes and he really wants to know what's written in it :rotfl: you know what? This last angle is the funniest, go with it if i pay you, or choose what you like if you do it on your own and unpaid.

--NightBattery--

Re: Image idea

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 06, 2017 9:03 am

this idea is now mine.
I came up with it.

BD

Post by BD » Sun May 07, 2017 12:09 am

@robotman Yes, something like it might work, i though that something written on a card would be very simple, maybe an exploit like those that would work on badly programmed translation services.

@battery sure, feel free to draw it for free since it's yours now :D I would have paid, but now it's yours, so i don't owe you anything else.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 am

or, just let the robot lady read it as command codes and execute it
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images