I have some images i made and oh wow look here they are

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TheDman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: I have some images i made and oh wow look here they are

Post by TheDman » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:13 am

I've used Iray before. Pretty impressive speed/quality trade-off with most renders. Getting the lighting just right is the trick though, otherwise you get too much "grain" in an image.
Well a little trick i do is bump the resolution of the image up super high, like 4000x3000 or something, then reduce it to half the size in an image editor. I'm not sure exactly how Iray functions but rendering things extremely large does not add time to a render and the graininess is smoothed out a lot when you reduce the image. This is one of the images before and after i reduced it's size and did some other stuff in photoshop.

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:14 am

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:39 pm

TheDman wrote:
I've used Iray before. Pretty impressive speed/quality trade-off with most renders. Getting the lighting just right is the trick though, otherwise you get too much "grain" in an image.
Well a little trick i do is bump the resolution of the image up super high, like 4000x3000 or something, then reduce it to half the size in an image editor. I'm not sure exactly how Iray functions but rendering things extremely large does not add time to a render and the graininess is smoothed out a lot when you reduce the image. This is one of the images before and after i reduced it's size and did some other stuff in photoshop.

Interesting...

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:37 pm

I know a choco girl that looks exactly like that~
But shorter.

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:52 am

Wow, the renders in particular are really skillfully done. Nice to have yet another talented person on the site!
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein